Author Topic: Biden accuser Tara Reade says Anita Hill saga influenced her to stay silent in 1990s  (Read 345 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden accuser Tara Reade says Anita Hill saga influenced her to stay silent in 1990s
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Tara Reade revealed during a recent interview with Fox News that the treatment of Anita Hill during the 1991 confirmation of Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas influenced her to stay silent about her own sexual assault allegation against her former boss, former Vice President Joe Biden.

Two years before Reade said the then-Democratic senator from Delaware assaulted her, Hill came forward accusing Thomas, her former supervisor, of sexual harassment during her time working at the U.S. Department of Education and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission amid his Senate confirmation, which was led by then-Senate Judiciary Chairman Biden.

"I really believed Anita Hill and I thought she was treated badly," Reade told Fox News. "I think a lot of women felt the same way. They were watching that -- that were professionals, you know, I was a young professional at the time."

"And I didn’t like the way Joe Biden dealt with her, but I also didn’t like how she was dealt with in general, right? And what it did was that it made us more silent. What it did was show us was, ‘Okay when you try to go up against this, this is basically what you’re gonna face. So it was an example of... a deterrent."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-accuser-tara-reade-anita-hill
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Yeah.  Right.  Drama queen.  I call BS.