Author Topic: Biden Accuser, Tara Reade, Allegedly Stole from Non-Profit Organization  (Read 872 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://medium.com/@eddiekrassenstein/biden-accuser-tara-reade-allegedly-stole-from-a-non-profit-organization-e276cac68a2b
    “Look, this isn’t about protecting women. This isn’t about the #metoo movement. This isn’t about Joe Biden. This is about truth. Tara Reade stole from me. She lied to me. She stole from my organization. She manipulated me and she duped me. I want that to be shared because it’s important information. And I have documentation, images and emails to prove it.”

— Lynn Hummer, Founder/President of Pregnant Mare Rescue and self-proclaimed ‘feminist’

Since Alexandra Tara Reade’s sexual assault allegations against former Vice President Joe Biden have come to light, careful examination of her account unveils more questions than answers.

Three weeks ago, we reported on the many contradictions in Reade’s account, as well as the extreme changes in her attitude toward the former vice president. She has evolved from a woman who repeatedly praised Joe Biden for work he’s done to help end sexual assault in America, in 2017, to someone who now says Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993.

Now we’ve obtained new information concerning Tara Reade’s character, from a non-profit organization based in Watsonville, California, called Pregnant Mare Rescue (PMR). Lynn Hummer, Founder/President of the highly-rated horse sanctuary that’s committed to rescuing pregnant mares and orphan foals from abuse, tells us that Tara Reade (McCabe) volunteered at her rescue for a couple of years (from 2014–2016). During this time, Hummer alleges that Reade “stole from her nonprofit, lied, and created stories to obtain sympathy and money.”

We’ve also obtained receipts and emails that back up many of Hummer’s claims.

Looks like Biden was keeping his powder dry until he had dirt for Tara.  This is how a real Alpha Male shuts up gossipy bitches.  He don't pay them off through his lawyer.  He destroys the life of the first one, and the rest will ask if it's worth it.

Offline Hoodat

Lynn Hummer?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

https://medium.com/@eddiekrassenstein/biden-accuser-tara-reade-allegedly-stole-from-a-non-profit-organization-e276cac68a2b

Looks like Biden was keeping his powder dry until he had dirt for Tara.  This is how a real Alpha Male shuts up gossipy bitches.  He don't pay them off through his lawyer.  He destroys the life of the first one, and the rest will ask if it's worth it.

@Once-Ler

I  enjoy many of your posts. They give me a chuckle in these trying times. They are brutally honest with a side of humor
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have seen similar tactics used by lawyers in a rape case. Tear down the accuser.

This may bring up an accusation of theft, but that does not address the claimed sexual assault case.
Even thieves have a right to not be assaulted sexually.

Irrelevant, counselor.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mortarman

Right out of the Chappaquaw Crime Cartel "bimbo eruptions" playbook.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

@Once-Ler

I  enjoy many of your posts. They give me a chuckle in these trying times. They are brutally honest with a side of humor
Thank you for the kind words @LMAO I like to make light of these trying times to make them less scary.  I'm glad my humor is appreciated.  This story is too easy because it's a rat on rat scandal.  Stay healthy.

I have seen similar tactics used by lawyers in a rape case. Tear down the accuser.

This may bring up an accusation of theft, but that does not address the claimed sexual assault case.
Even thieves have a right to not be assaulted sexually.

Irrelevant, counselor.
Agreed.  It certainly should be irrelevant in a court of law, but as I understand it there is no police report from 27 years ago, so the only place to play it is in the press.

I doubt Biden, the DNC, and the MSM are done assassinating Tara's character in the court of public opinion.

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, Pregnant Mare Rescue is based in Aptos, CA, not Watsonville - https://www.pregnantmarerescue.org . While only ~9 miles apart, how hard would have it been to at least find the org's website and scroll to the bottom of the page, as I did. Something looks awry with this claim.

Reade's current residence, based on a 2020 campaign donation she made, is Grass Valley, CA. I won't resort to Google Maps to estimate the distance, but basically Grass Valley is near the other side of the state (east-west) from Aptos or Watsonville. Again, not very consistent with the claim, though people do move.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Right out of the Chappaquaw Crime Cartel "bimbo eruptions" playbook.

:pop41:

Shades of the Clinton Crime Machine.  Remember how badly Lewinsky and Tripp were smeared during Wet Willie's little fiasco?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
— Lynn Hummer, Founder/President of Pregnant Mare Rescue and self-proclaimed ‘feminist’

@Once-Ler

I can't speak for any of the rest of you,but meeting a feminist named "Hummer" would REALLY make my day.

Oh,the fun we could have!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lynn Hummer?

@Hoodat

I would like to suggest she change her first name to "Ima". Yeah,it's a little old-fashioned,but that should appeal to her.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Shades of the Clinton Crime Machine.  Remember how badly Lewinsky and Tripp were smeared during Wet Willie's little fiasco?

@catfish1957

You misspelled "Wee".

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Hoodat

I would like to suggest she change her first name to "Ima". Yeah,it's a little old-fashioned,but that should appeal to her.

She could be real honest and claim her real first name is Dynamo. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She could be real honest and claim her real first name is Dynamo.

@catfish1957

Yeah,but that would be both unladylike as well as bragging.

Couldn't hurt her social life any,though.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Agreed.  It certainly should be irrelevant in a court of law, but as I understand it there is no police report from 27 years ago, so the only place to play it is in the press.

I doubt Biden, the DNC, and the MSM are done assassinating Tara's character in the court of public opinion.
All you need is a COngressional investigation, or one of the alphabet agencies...

After they have turned every stone and any mention of the incident has been redacted, classified, or Sandy Berger'd, then you can have a spokesperson stand up and say

"There is no evidence which exists..."

Which just means (they think) they got it all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Given the context illustrated by the OP article of this thread, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,400605.0.html , this accusation should be taken with a block of salt.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let's face it,if she was "good" enough to have stolen from a non-profit 25 years ago when she was a nobody and nobody noticed back then,she should be the leading Dim presidential contender right now.