Author Topic: VIDEO: Announcing The Trump 2020 Victory Cruise!!!  (Read 796 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Announcing The Trump 2020 Victory Cruise!!!
« on: May 02, 2020, 05:13:52 pm »
On December 6, 2020 the HAPPIEST cruise of all time will be embarking from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale. The Trump 2020 Trump Victory Cruise aboard the LUXURIOUS Celebrity Edge. Ocean view cabins. Eastern Caribbean ports of call are San Juan, Puerto Rico, Tortola, and Philipsburg on St. Maarten. The cruise is one full week, returning on December 13.

Due to the current crises, the cost of the cruise has been SLASHED dramatically which makes this the cruise deal of a lifetime. Ian the Cruise Guy at the Cruise and Travel Depot will be happy to give you the details.

This Trump 2020 Victory Cruise is being presented by the Steve Kane Radio show, the most pro-Trump radio show in the country. Listen on iHeart Radio or via Amazon Echo Dot at 1470 WNN AM radio, 6 to 9 AM Eastern Time weekdays.

We will all dine together, meet for coffee together, and, best of all, CELEBRATE the Trump re-election together aboard the Trump 2020 Victory Cruise. See you aboard!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Announcing The Trump 2020 Victory Cruise!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 07:19:34 pm »
Looks like fun!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 10:15:41 pm »
Looks like fun!

Absolutely! This could go down as the GREATEST (and certainly HAPPIEST) cruise of all time.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 10:37:42 pm »
Absolutely! This could go down as the GREATEST (and certainly HAPPIEST) cruise of all time.

It's been a long time since we've taken a Caribbean cruise!  We took a FReeper cruise once...it was on RCI.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 12:44:30 am »
It's been a long time since we've taken a Caribbean cruise!  We took a FReeper cruise once...it was on RCI.

As I said in the video, because of the Coronavirus, Celebrity SLASHED their cruise price by quite a bit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2020, 12:46:00 am »
As I said in the video, because of the Coronavirus, Celebrity SLASHED their cruise price by quite a bit.

I agree.  I looked.
I will NOT comply.