Author Topic: Live Thread: May 3rd: President Trump town hall 'America Together: Returning to Work' 7:00 PM ET  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Fox News to host 'America Together: Returning to Work' town hall with Trump
The Hill, Apr 28, 2020

Fox News announced Wednesday it will host a virtual town hall with President Trump on Sunday night focusing on COVID-19 and the reopening of the U.S. economy.

The program, "America Together: Returning to Work," will be co-moderated by "Special Report" anchor Bret Baier and "The Story" anchor Martha MacCallum. It will be broadcast live from the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C.

The network said the president will answer viewer-submitted questions for 90 minutes of the two-hour event, which will begin at 7 p.m. ET.

"The town hall will be presented in front of a virtual audience, where participants will raise their questions about the phased re-opening of the country to President Trump," Fox News said in a release.

"Viewers will be able to submit their questions ahead of the May 3rd special to FNC’s social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for a chance to appear in the national broadcast," it added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/495296-fox-news-to-host-america-together-returning-to-work-town-hall-with-trump

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 10:25:11 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

I'll be tuned in.   :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Glad I saw this thread I almost forgot...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Beginning now ... and the rain may hold off   :crossed:

This Martha McCullum chick is on my last nerve already.  She's really trying hard to get Gov Hogan to diss the President.

It didn't work.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Axeslinger

This Martha McCullum chick is on my last nerve already.  She's really trying hard to get Gov Hogan to diss the President.

It didn't work.

@Right_in_Virginia

Or (to those who don’t wear the Trump rose colored glasses), she was giving him an opportunity to explain how the FedGov ( and by default Trump) are handling the requests as well as can be expected and are meeting demand.

Not EVERYTHING is an attack
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

@Right_in_Virginia

Or (to those who don’t wear the Trump rose colored glasses), she was giving him an opportunity to explain how the FedGov ( and by default Trump) are handling the requests as well as can be expected and are meeting demand.

Not EVERYTHING is an attack

Actually he had been bitching about the fed and the President.  Martha expected and wanted him (a Republican Governor) to continue in that vein. 

Good for Hogan.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 11:21:27 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline corbe

Who should I call if my Trump erection lasts for more than 4 hours, I forgot.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Who should I call if my Trump erection lasts for more than 4 hours, I forgot.

Geez ...Ghost Busters of course!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU4qbnNmxWA

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Tuned in -- not a fan of Bret  .... seems like he's on a mission of attack...  9999hair out0000

Offline libertybele

A question as to why Trump waited to close down the country ... liberal idiot ... hopefully the country is listening and not relying on the MSM b.s. 

Offline Axeslinger

Tuned in -- not a fan of Bret  .... seems like he's on a mission of attack...  9999hair out0000

Again:

Pointed questions are not always an attack.  More often, they provide a means for the interviewee to answer more fully and pointedly.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Axeslinger

A question as to why Trump waited to close down the country ... liberal idiot ... hopefully the country is listening and not relying on the MSM b.s.

Didn’t love his answer on this.  It was fine and he said nothing wrong, but he meandered about so much that the substance was largely lost, I think.

Thought he’s been good otherwise so far.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 11:46:50 pm by Axeslinger »

Offline EdinVA

Don't watch these anymore.... nothing but amateur entrapment weenies... will wait for the book..

Offline corbe

He looks worse than Nixon in that 60 debate, someone get a mop on stage.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Offline libertybele

President quickly, rapidly side-stepping question of couple who own company with no employees -- how are they going to get relief?

Offline corbe

Classic dodge on what your gonna do about the Debt/Debit.

Offline libertybele

Trump is unfortunately speaking rapidly and seems to be rambling .... it's becoming IMHO boring.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 12:22:26 am by libertybele »

Offline corbe

With Pence and Munchin coming up, I'm checking out, gonna go watch some Film Noir.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump is unfortunately speaking rapidly and seems to be rambling .... it's becoming IMHO boring.

Yes, I bailed...same things I have heard him say everyday...don't know what I was expecting.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

It didn't work.

Are you able to post a link?  I am in the SW....and only 5;30 PM here. I can't find it.

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes, I bailed...same things I have heard him say everyday...don't know what I was expecting.

In his defense...Why are people asking the SAME questions...over & over again?  You will get the same answers.  I can't even find this, and I know 'the people'.  Post a link please, so I can be proven "wrong'.  . I need to hear the questions by MARTHA & BRETT....both LEFTY'S.