Author Topic: Democrats and China virtually working together to defeat President Trump  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

Democrats and China virtually working together to defeat President Trump
By Pamela Geller - on May 1, 2020

The enemy of American is the Democrats’ friend. In all ways and all things ….

They both have the same enemy, the president of the United States.

By David Kamioner, April 28, 2020:

A vote for Biden is a vote for China?

The GOP may not be that blatant in the fall. But the presidential campaign narratives are coming down to two options: Do you believe the Chinese and the Democrats that the coronavirus outbreak in America was made worse by the incompetence of Donald Trump (both groups are using that as their main message right now and will probably continue it into the fall), or do you believe Donald Trump that the Chinese are largely to blame for the virus hitting America as badly as it has? The president used that theme again at his Monday press conference.

While the Democrats are extremely unlikely to make an open alliance with the communist Chinese, they may work by the old adage that my enemy’s enemy is my friend. It wouldn’t be the first time they would conspire with communists to defeat an American president.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/05/democrats-chinese.html/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"While the Democrats are extremely unlikely to make an open alliance with the communist Chinese, they may work by the old adage that my enemy’s enemy is my friend. It wouldn’t be the first time they would conspire with communists to defeat an American president."

There's no need for the democrats to "conspire" with communists.
Because... they ARE communists.
Hence, why I (and why others here) should call them democrat-communists.
Try typing it out -- you'll get used to it !