Author Topic: Tribute to President Donald J. Trump - My Way  (Read 699 times)

Online libertybele

Tribute to President Donald J. Trump - My Way
« on: May 01, 2020, 11:43:22 am »
If this has been posted before, my apologies, but in watching this it brought tears to my eyes and so much pride in my heart for our country, that I needed to post. God Bless America and God Bless Donald J. Trump.   Continued prayers up for this President and our country.

www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR1CC4QNf28BZ0rRcRFCrkqI2VCP8GP1jbNFM12x4Q0IAN384UYR0PPfrEc&feature=share&v=mamvOhrXtwc&app=desktop
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 11:44:10 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Re: Tribute to President Donald J. Trump - My Way
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 07:56:36 pm »
**bump**

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 08:05:44 pm »
Thank you for this @libertybele    It's nice to smile again.   :patriot:

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 08:07:44 pm »
Thank you for this @libertybele    It's nice to smile again.   :patriot:

Indeed it is.   :patriot:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 08:16:25 pm »
I don't know if you've seen this ... but I think this is so uplifting.  @libertybele  It's a timely reminder of who we really are.

The voice over is POTUS from the SOTU address (the one Pelosi tore up)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2QuJAXBIMg

« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 08:19:09 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2020, 08:27:28 pm »
Thanks @Right_in_Virginia    Makes for a great Presidential campaign ad.  I have confidence that he will lift us from disease and hunger.   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

P.S.  In tears again today .... but proud to be American tears.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 08:29:21 pm by libertybele »

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2020, 09:07:26 pm »
His speech was well received and many proclaimed it was one of the best speeches ever delivered by a President.  It was indeed very powerful.  So powerful it made Nancy flinch.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2020, 09:19:02 pm »
If this has been posted before, my apologies, but in watching this it brought tears to my eyes and so much pride in my heart for our country, that I needed to post. God Bless America and God Bless Donald J. Trump.   Continued prayers up for this President and our country.

www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR1CC4QNf28BZ0rRcRFCrkqI2VCP8GP1jbNFM12x4Q0IAN384UYR0PPfrEc&feature=share&v=mamvOhrXtwc&app=desktop

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2020, 09:25:24 pm »
I don't know if you've seen this ... but I think this is so uplifting.  @libertybele  It's a timely reminder of who we really are.

The voice over is POTUS from the SOTU address (the one Pelosi tore up)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2QuJAXBIMg

Beautiful!  Some still don't get it.  Thank you.
    WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: