Author Topic: Graham: ‘There’s More Coming’ on the Michael Flynn Saga  (Read 373 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Jeff Poor 30 Apr 2020

Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) spoke on the latest news showing a “perjury trap” was laid on former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn that ultimately resulted in Flynn taking a plea deal to avoid a harsh prosecution.

According to Graham, there was “more coming” in regards to Flynn’s prosecution.

“There’s more coming,” he said. “Yes, I think there’s more coming, though. It’s pretty apparent to me that General Flynn was a victim of an out-of-control Department of Justice. He basically got railroaded. It’s pretty wildly known that the Obama administration didn’t have much use for General Flynn. So, Attorney General Barr needs to be complimented. He is doing the right thing. He has three goals that I share — restore trust, hold people accountable who have engaged in misconduct, and right wrongs like General Flynn and I believe eventually, Papadopoulos.”

Graham said he had confidence in Attorney General William Barr to determine whether or not there was wrongdoing.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/30/graham-theres-more-coming-on-the-michael-flynn-saga/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34