Author Topic: California Cops Heckled As They Tell 93-Year-Old Couple They Can’t Sit in Chairs on the Beach (VIDE  (Read 579 times)

rangerrebew

California Cops Heckled As They Tell 93-Year-Old Couple They Can’t Sit in Chairs on the Beach (VIDEO)

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published April 28, 2020 at 5:15pm

A video of law enforcement officers telling a 93-year-old couple that they can’t sit in chairs on a beach in Oxnard, California, is currently going viral on social media.

The officers, who were on horseback, were heckled by other beachgoers for harassing the couple about their chairs.

The beaches are currently open, and the couple would be allowed to be there — as long as they ditched the chairs and sat in the sand.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/california-cops-heckled-tell-93-year-old-couple-cant-sit-chairs-beach-video/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

California Cops Heckled As They Tell 93-Year-Old Couple They Can’t Sit in Chairs on the Beach (VIDEO)

Only thing that would have made it funnier is if the old man would have yelled....."Don't Tase Me Bro."

I almost always support LEO, but just a little comment sense goes a long way.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:boring:

Don't you know those two LEO's are getting ribbed today at the precinct office.  Guys are probably new and gung-ho.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

Don't you know those two LEO's are getting ribbed today at the precinct office.  Guys are probably new and gung-ho.
I would really hate to be a cop right now, especially in these wacko states..
If they refuse to support the governor, they lose their job, if they support the governor, they get heckled, or worse....