Author Topic: Former GOP Sen. Jeff Flake says he will not vote for Trump  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Former GOP Sen. Jeff Flake says he will not vote for Trump
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2020, 05:10:56 am »
Show me evidence that's worth a snot, sure.  Media political polls are worse than useless, they are deliberately misleading.  That said, I have no doubt his approval polls are taking honest hits.  It's been non-stop "Trump fiddles while Rome burns!!" headlines from the rats and their media arm.  Millions of people just got thrown out of work, and they can't reason beyond, "blame the King!!"
I'm sorry I linked those polls as you asked @Cyber Liberty .  I can see it ruined your day.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2020, 01:20:30 pm »
I'm sorry I linked those polls as you asked @Cyber Liberty .  I can see it ruined your day.

Cute.  Nothing can ruin my days, nice try.  Why would your believing bullshit polls ruin anybody's day but yours?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2020, 05:55:48 pm »
Cute.  Nothing can ruin my days, nice try.  Why would your believing bullshit polls ruin anybody's day but yours?
I am sorry I apologized to you @Cyber Liberty . I can see it ruined your day.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2020, 06:02:52 pm »
I am sorry I apologized to you @Cyber Liberty . I can see it ruined your day.

888high58888 :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: