Author Topic: Pennsylvania Forced To Remove Hundreds Of Deaths From Coronavirus Death Count After Coroners Raise R  (Read 677 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 25th, 2020
Pennsylvania Forced To Remove Hundreds Of Deaths From Coronavirus Death Count After Coroners Raise Red Flags
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo DailyWire.com

Pennsylvania has had to remove hundreds of coronavirus deaths from its official death count this week, following questions of accuracy and highlighted discrepancies by area coroners.

The PA health department decided to include “probable” coronavirus deaths, or an assumed COVID-19-related death without testing for the virus, to their death tolls, dating back days and even weeks ago. But the death toll spike raised questions from coroners who came forward to highlight a discrepancy in death totals, which were not adding up to the number of all-cause deaths.

The scrutiny triggered multiple revisions and statements from the department, including the removal of 200 “probable” COVID-19 deaths and a claim of computer “glitching.”

“Pennsylvania started to include ‘probable deaths’ in its fatalities. As a result, the total number of coronavirus deaths grew by 276, then 360, in successive nights, almost doubling the number of deaths in the state in two days,” a Fox News report explained. ” The Pennsylvania Department of Health (DOH) subsequently removed 200 deaths from its count after facing mounting questions about the accuracy of the count.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/pennsylvania-forced-to-remove-hundreds-of-deaths-from-coronavirus-death-count-after-coroners-raise-red-flags
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Makes you wonder if that is the same sort of "computer glitching" that got Obama more votes than voters in a couple of precincts...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

In the real world, "cause of death" can be a slippery thing, and the bleep-up of the CDC Atlanta lab "scientists" (they whose work and ideas must not be questioned) that delayed testing availability for several weeks complicated matters. Consider:

* Many/most who have died have been elderly people with one or more serious health problems. Was a patient's death due to Covid-19, or would any viral pulmonary infection that became pneumonia have killed the patient?

* Like the woman in Santa Clara County who died in early February, there have been many deaths where the symptoms could have been flu or Coved-19 or some other virus (family) and tests were not done because test kits were not available or scarce.

OTOH, folks were already predicting the politicization of this coronavirus in late January - in the commentariat and members here - so there are pols "out there" who want the death toll exaggerated.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Just look at the freak in charge of Pa.'s health department. The numbers are off by hundreds of deaths.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

Just look at the freak in charge of Pa.'s health department. The numbers are off by hundreds of deaths.
Is someone pushing to be the Veep candidate? Looking at 2024? *****rollingeyes*****

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
April 25th, 2020
Pennsylvania Forced To Remove Hundreds Of Deaths From Coronavirus Death Count After Coroners Raise Red Flags
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo DailyWire.com

Pennsylvania has had to remove hundreds of coronavirus deaths from its official death count this week, following questions of accuracy and highlighted discrepancies by area coroners.

The PA health department decided to include “probable” coronavirus deaths, or an assumed COVID-19-related death without testing for the virus, to their death tolls, dating back days and even weeks ago. But the death toll spike raised questions from coroners who came forward to highlight a discrepancy in death totals, which were not adding up to the number of all-cause deaths.

The scrutiny triggered multiple revisions and statements from the department, including the removal of 200 “probable” COVID-19 deaths and a claim of computer “glitching.”

“Pennsylvania started to include ‘probable deaths’ in its fatalities. As a result, the total number of coronavirus deaths grew by 276, then 360, in successive nights, almost doubling the number of deaths in the state in two days,” a Fox News report explained. ” The Pennsylvania Department of Health (DOH) subsequently removed 200 deaths from its count after facing mounting questions about the accuracy of the count.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/pennsylvania-forced-to-remove-hundreds-of-deaths-from-coronavirus-death-count-after-coroners-raise-red-flags

@mystery-ak

I believe they are ALL doing this. I think the technical psychological term for it is "BadOrangeManElectoinitis".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@mystery-ak

I believe they are ALL doing this. I think the technical psychological term for it is "BadOrangeManElectoinitis".
All the Democrats, anyway, who have such bad TDS they don't consider the optics of how THEY handled their State.
If they were thinking about that, they'd play it down a little and stick to verified cases to show how well they had handled the situation. 

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
All the Democrats, anyway, who have such bad TDS they don't consider the optics of how THEY handled their State.
If they were thinking about that, they'd play it down a little and stick to verified cases to show how well they had handled the situation.

@Smokin Joe

Not to worry. Trump is a gentleman,and I am certain he would never even consider calling them on that and reminding the voters,right before the election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Not to worry. Trump is a gentleman,and I am certain he would never even consider calling them on that and reminding the voters,right before the election.
:beer:

C S Lewis