Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Will covid19 hurt Trump's re-election....?

(1/4) > >>

corbe:
   What say you, Briefers?

corbe:
   IMNSHO, many Conservatives that did not vote for him in 2016 will pull the lever for him this time.

I'm so OVER my Cruz Butt Hurt.

Smokin Joe:
The media and the Dems will do all in their power to hurt Trump with this, especially since the Shampeachment didn't work.

The economy may hurt him, especially if we haven't taken steps toward recovery, but that begs the question of who on the Dem side will do better (frankly, no one).

He has taken an unprecedented crisis and done his best to manage it, and I think he has generally made the right decisions.

The one thing which will hurt him is if mail in voting becomes widespread. The opportunity for vote fraud makes the last "fix" pale in comparison.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on April 24, 2020, 11:00:48 pm ---The media and the Dems will do all in their power to hurt Trump with this, especially since the Shampeachment didn't work.

The economy may hurt him, especially if we haven't taken steps toward recovery, but that begs the question of who on the Dem side will do better (frankly, no one).

He has taken an unprecedented crisis and done his best to manage it, and I think he has generally made the right decisions.

The one thing which will hurt him is if mail in voting becomes widespread. The opportunity for vote fraud makes the last "fix" pale in comparison.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely.  They are pushing for an 'oversight' committee with this virus in hopes to find a way to finally crush his chances of winning, but I see that as a slim chance of happening.  So the last resort that they are aiming for is manipulating mail-in voting.

Absalom:
No need of this pandemic, as Trump's lack of self-discipline and impulse control are on display daily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version