Author Topic: Rush: God Bless Brian Kemp  (Read 442 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: God Bless Brian Kemp
« on: April 24, 2020, 06:34:03 pm »

God Bless Brian Kemp

Apr 24, 2020

RUSH: I just have to say, folks, God bless Brian Kemp. God bless him. The governor of Georgia is standing by his decision. I mean, he’s got everybody insulting him, everybody trying to tell him he’s the biggest boob and idiot in the country right now. And he’s standing by his decision to partially open his state, Georgia, today, with more openings on Monday.

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny South Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: We need to do this. Oklahoma’s doing the same thing. We need to do this. Damn, do we need to do this. We need to have a counterbalance to the one-size-fits-all. And, you know, it’s fascinating what is happening in Georgia. You know, Governor Kemp is not mandating anybody do anything. If you own a nail salon or a tattoo parlor, you don’t have to open up. And, if you happen to be a customer, you want a manicure, you want a tattoo, you don’t have to go to a newly opened store. You can make up your own mind.

And a lot of store owners say, “I appreciate the fact we can open. We’re not quite ready yet. We need to have masks for ourselves and for customers that come in.” It’s not insane. It’s not crazy. We don’t have a bunch of lunatics committing suicide today or Monday. We have intelligent Americans who are gonna make decisions based on their own self-interest. And we have a governor who is relaxing some of these stringent stay-at-home requirements.

And he will tell you, “I’ve got health experts. I have my own. I’ve got the data that they have given me. I’ve got my economic experts, and I can tell you my state is being wiped out. We have to do something here.” And he’s making it clear that he’s not some random, off-the-shelf rogue just doing this because he has the power to do it.

And we need it. We need for people to learn that they can go about their lives and that they’re not gonna die. Right now we have no counterweight to that allegation that everybody who gets this virus dies from it. And this is among many of the purposefully planted morsels of disinformation and misinformation about the virus.

I’ll tell you, I look at what’s happened here and my intelligence guided by experience is being really tested here. Really, really tested. I gotta be very, very careful about this.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Gonna start in Orlando in this half hour. This is Rick. Thank you, sir, for calling. Thank you for waiting, and hello.

CALLER: Rush, mega 30-year, black-and-gold Steeler fan dittos to you. I have been with you since almost day one, and it is an honor to be on with you right now.

RUSH: Thank you, sir. I am glad to have you out there.

CALLER: I just wanted to call and just to thank you. People like you and Hannity and the Fox News people — but more so you and Sean — just being the truth and being there for the American people and knowing that we can get un-BS news from you all and just, you know, we can see where the country’s going.

I applaud you for backing Governor Kemp with what he’s doing, and helping us to get our country back on track. I mean, this is fault of no one but we’re all in this together. And like I said, without people like you, who knows what stories we would be getting and what we would actually be believing. So I thank you for that.

RUSH: Well, I appreciate that call. I appreciate your awareness. I’m glad that you see it that way. (sigh) I’ve spoken about conformity and conventional wisdom a lot. But what really interests me, confuses me — whatever the word is — is the lack of curiosity on the part of the media. When I was growing up, the media held out the government as the prime suspect.

That was the job of the media! The media was… There was a phrase, “speaking truth to power.” The media considered this their job. This is how they’re taught in journalism school, that they are to hold powerful people accountable. Those days are gone, and they are now part of the cabal.

They see themselves as the powerful people.

They’re in the club.

They’re in the group.

So there isn’t one! In the mainstream media, there isn’t one diversion from the party line. There isn’t one challenging, there is not one question, there isn’t one shred of doubt. Multiply however many people in journalism with whatever government agency’s saying whatever they’re saying.

The intel community and Trump-Russia collusion. Not one, not one reporter is asking, “Wait a minute, is all this really necessary?” They’re just falling right in line — and then if you happen to question it as I do?

Well, then they come after you for not conforming, for not following the party line — and accuse you of killing people, being irresponsible and so forth. But this can’t go on. Who wants to see this go on? Who wants to see this happen in the first place?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: God Bless Brian Kemp
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 09:54:22 pm »
Kemp is proving Trump is not a dictator, and can't force the States to do or not do something.  It's up to the Governors.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: