Author Topic: WATCH Trump Stumps ‘Far-Left Partisan’ Reporter Weijia Jiang With Question She Can’t Answer  (Read 564 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH Trump Stumps ‘Far-Left Partisan’ Reporter Weijia Jiang With Question She Can’t Answer
By Geller Report Staff - on April 20, 2020

The viciousness of MSM is truly astonishing. President Trump is 100 percent correct: the MSM is the enemy of the people.

Far-left partisan CBS reporter Weijia Jiang again tried to fight with @realDonaldTrump, reminding us she's not an objective reporter. But Trump wasn't having any of it, calling her out after she started to yell at him. Did she come to debate and push a talking point? Yup. pic.twitter.com/Psbp691p6e

— (((Jason Rantz))) on KTTH Radio (@jasonrantz) April 19, 2020

WATCH Trump Stumps ‘Far-Left Partisan’ Reporter Weijia Jiang With Question She Can’t Answer

By Daily Wire, April 19, 2020:

President Donald Trump slammed a partisan, left-wing CBS News reporter on Sunday who has a history of making a public spectacle at the White House Coronavirus Task Force news conferences.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/04/cbs-ccp.html/

rangerrebew

If the media has been as rude and condescending to Obama as they are to Trump, the national printing bureau would have had to print more race cards. :bs:

Offline goatprairie

The liberal mediots are revealing themselves to the country as the insufferable, arrogant, awful people that they are.

Offline Hoodat

The liberal mediots are revealing themselves to the country as the insufferable, arrogant, awful people that they are.

You got that right.  These 'reporters' [sic] wait all day for these pressers hoping to get the opportunity to argue with Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline The_Reader_David

Yup.  As I tell my wife, I'd be a lot more anti-Trump if the folks arrayed against him weren't so gawdawful in their own right.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
How much more overt does CBS have to be to have a Chinese rep sitting in the White House Press Corp?  This bimbo could not answer one question the president asked her.  Total incompetence on the part of CBS and this bimbo.

This is my problem with folks in journalism today.  They know absolutely nothing.  NOTHING!!!  They are less knowledgeable than the low volume information voter that maybe tunes into one network every night for 30 minutes while they have their dinner. 

Ignorance is bliss, still the motto for most of America.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yelling, overtalking the President, interrupting, she did not 'ask a question', she came there for an argument not for a press conference.
Next time she should come in with a protest sign and an Antifa brownshirt outfit.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Any reporter that comes to argue should get forever uninvited from future pressers. Ask an actual question requiring a useful answer and record it. If a followup question is allowed then follow with up an actual, relevant question.

These press events are for reporters who intend to report, grandstanders can go suck wind.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Any reporter that comes to argue should get forever uninvited from future pressers. Ask an actual question requiring a useful answer and record it. If a followup question is allowed then follow with up an actual, relevant question.

These press events are for reporters who intend to report, grandstanders can go suck wind.

I do wish POTUS would just not call on the drama queens .... also known as the disrespectful propagandists.

Offline skeeter

I do wish POTUS would just not call on the drama queens .... also known as the disrespectful propagandists.

Maybe he uses them as a foil to get his counterpoint to the media narrative out there, but they sure do annoy the hell out of me.

Offline goatprairie

This is not really something new for the liberal pressitutes. Remember Dan Rather and his attitude towards Nixon? Rather was another liberal a**-hole who thought he was really important. He's still a jerk after all these years.

Offline mortarman

This is not really something new for the liberal pressitutes. Remember Dan Rather and his attitude towards Nixon? Rather was another liberal a**-hole who thought he was really important. He's still a jerk after all these years.

Frankly Kenneth hadn't done anything worthwhile since he introduced the weather radar map during Huricane Carla in 1961. Maybe he needs to take another Chicago cab ride.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.