Author Topic: Cuomo Touts ‘Official’ Quarantine Release a Week After Caught Outside With Family  (Read 706 times)

rangerrebew

Cuomo Touts ‘Official’ Quarantine Release a Week After Caught Outside With Family
By Nicholas Fondacaro | April 21, 2020 1:24 AM EDT

Allegedly cleared of coronavirus by the CDC, CNN PrimeTime Chris Cuomo took his “official” first steps out on Monday his basement quarantine in weeks. Or at least that was what he and CNN wanted you to believe. You see, this “official” release came over a week after Cuomo was caught outside, with his wife and kids on Easter Sunday and berated the 65-year-old cyclist who called him out. Cuomo even admitted to the altercation during his April 13 radio show which resulted in a police report filed against him.

For weeks now, Cuomo has been exploiting his diagnosis to blast President Trump’s response to the crisis. But according to an April 14 New York Post report, Cuomo had not been trying to keep people safe. On the same SiriusXM show when he complained about his job at CNN, Cuomo whined that it kept him from acting aggressively towards people who called him out on his nonsense, citing an altercation with a “jackass loser fat-tire biker” to make his point.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/04/21/cuomo-touts-official-quarantine-release-week-after-caught

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rules are always for the "little people".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

Chris Cuomo and CNN stage a fake coronavirus resurrection
by Becket Adams
 | April 21, 2020 09:24 AM

Anchor Chris Cuomo, who says he had the coronavirus, “emerged” this week from his basement quarantine, claiming he has been cleared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

That is not the weird part. The weird part is that Cuomo makes it sounds as if this is his first time out of isolation since he announced on March 31 that he had been diagnosed with the virus.

Cuomo has previously admitted that he broke quarantine on Easter Sunday to take his wife and children to look at an undeveloped property in East Hampton, New York — a full 30-minute drive from their home in Southampton.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/chris-cuomo-and-cnn-stage-a-fake-coronavirus-resurrection?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Beltway+Confidential&utm_term=www.washingtonexaminer.com&utm_content=20200421141627

Online mountaineer

Who Does Chris Cuomo and CNN Think They’re Fooling With This Basement Emergence Video?
Posted at 10:30 am on April 21, 2020
by Brandon Morse
At this point, I’m not sure CNN even cares that they get caught lying. In fact, I’d say that at this point, CNN knows that it’s more or less political fan-fiction for people who hate President Donald Trump and love sensationalistic theater.

Chris Cuomo, the man who recently confessed that he doesn’t want to spend time “trafficking in things that I think are ridiculous,” recently released a video of himself coming out of self-quarantine, now having gotten over the Wuhan Coronavirus.

“This is what I’ve been dreaming of literally for weeks,” said Cuomo as he emerged from his basement. ...

Thing is, Cuomo has left his basement before and not just to make a run to the kitchen. Cuomo had broken his “self-isolation” to travel to his home in the East-Hamptons. As reported by my colleague Sister Toldja, Cuomo’s home there is still in construction so he technically had no reason to be there, yet he was.

He was even shamed by an elderly man riding by on a bicycle for it: ...
Red State
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Does Fredo think anyone really believes him ... about anything??  :pondering:

Online mountaineer

Julie Kelly @julie_kelly2

The stagecraft and attention-seeking by the Cuomo brothers is funny only if you set aside the fact most of the  country is under house arrest because of Andrew Cuomo’s incompetence. Chris Cuomo has done nothing to expose NY/NYC failures, instead becoming a story himself:

9:17 AM · Apr 21, 2020

Offline Victoria33

@myster-ak
@Cyber Liberty

I have watched every night since he has been in the basement.  One night, we saw the x-rays of his lungs - front and back view.  One could see the milky wispy white of the virus in the lungs.

Cuomo and family would have been in masks going to the property they own.
He also could, wearing a mask, leave the basement by a door there to go outside. In the past, I had a basement with a door to the outside, that is common. 

The difference last night, was, he went up the basement stairs WITHOUT A MASK.  The family was in the kitchen area and there was considerable space between them, none wearing masks. There was no hugging/kissing as they are waiting for another number of days to pass and another test to be sure all are clear before they exchange body fluids by kissing.

I do not see people going through this as Democrats and Republicans - I see them as people trying to survive this Pandemic.

Online mountaineer

I have watched every night since he has been in the basement.  One night, we saw the x-rays of his lungs - front and back view.  One could see the milky wispy white of the virus in the lungs.
Some medical doctors who saw the x-rays said they didn't seem to indicate any problem whatsoever.

Online mountaineer

Meanwhile, here's Andy Cuomo and his daughter, out and about.

He's the freakin' governor, and he's wearing a bandanna and not an actual mask (not to mention what she's doing)?
story here

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 21 Apr 2020

In the annals of propaganda, CNNLOL’s cynical and dishonest attempt to turn Chris Cuomo into some kind of selfless coronavirus folk hero is the fake newsiest fake news in all of Fakenewsdom.

Late last month, Cuomo announced he tested positive for the coronavirus and would continue to bravely host his basement-rated CNNLOL program — his hour of lies and anti-Trump propaganda and encouragement of political violence — while remaining selflessly quarantined in his basement.

So, for the last few weeks — and to the surprise of no one — Chris Cuomo made the show all about Chris Cuomo, all about his selflessness in agreeing to remain in his basement a means to protect his wife, kids, and society at large.

He has also raged against those who violate their state’s stay-at-home orders.

Thus, with great fanfare Monday night, he walked up a flight of stairs, gushing how grateful he was to finally get out of that basement and see his family!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/04/21/nolte-cnn-stages-chris-cuomos-phony-exit-from-basement-quarantine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Chris Cuomo roasted for filming 'very moment' he left quarantine, one week after spat with bicyclist
Washington Times, Apr 21, 2020

CNN’s Chris Cuomo was roasted on social media Monday night after CNN aired a segment of the prime-time host emerging from his basement allegedly for the first time since being diagnosed with the new coronavirus, more than one week after he got into a verbal spat in the Hamptons with a bicyclist who scolded him about not social distancing.

“The very moment @ChrisCuomo emerged from his basement, where he’s been riding out coronavirus for the last several weeks,” read a tweet from “Cuomo Prime Time.”

The segment, filmed by Mr. Cuomo’s daughter Bella, showed the CNN host greeting his children and wife, who was also diagnosed with COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus, but is no longer experiencing symptoms.

“All right, here it is, the official reentering from the basement, cleared by CDC,” Mr. Cuomo said in the video as he walked up the stairs. “This is what I’ve been dreaming of, literally, for weeks.”

Social media users mocked Mr. Cuomo as attention-seeking but also pointed out that he was recently spotted in Southhampton by a bicyclist who ended up filing a police report over his run-in with the host.

The man, identified as 65-year-old David, said he was riding his bike by Mr. Cuomo’s Long Island property on April 12 when he noticed Mr. Cuomo congregating with his wife, another woman and three kids who were playing on the property. The man said he got into a verbal spat with Mr. Cuomo after he asked why the CNN host was not following the social-distancing guidelines ordered by his brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

“He said, ‘Who the hell are you?! I can do what I want!’” David recalled in an April 14 interview with the New York Post. “He just ranted, screaming, ‘I’ll find out who you are!’ “

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/21/chris-cuomo-roasted-for-filming-very-moment-he-lef/

Bicyclist Chris Cuomo called 'jackass loser' in radio rant files police report
Washington Times, Apr 15, 2020

A New York bicyclist slammed as a “jackass loser” by Chris Cuomo in a now-infamous radio rant said he has filed a police report over his recent run-in with the CNN anchor.

Mr. Cuomo ranted on his SiriusXM show Monday night about how he didn’t like being a public figure and didn’t think his prime-time gig was worth his time anymore. He mentioned being harassed by man at his Long Island home and lamented that he couldn’t tell him to “go to hell” like a normal person, the New York Post reported.

“I don’t want some jackass, loser, fat tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk bulls—t to me, I don’t want to hear it,” he said. “I want to be able to tell you to go to hell, to shut your mouth … I don’t get that doing what I do for a living.”

The man, identified as 65-year-old David, said he was riding his bike by Mr. Cuomo’s Long Island property on April 12 when he noticed Mr. Cuomo congregating with his wife, another woman and three kids who were playing on the property. The man said he got into a verbal spat with Mr. Cuomo after he asked why the CNN host was not following the social-distancing guidelines ordered by his brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/21/chris-cuomo-roasted-for-filming-very-moment-he-lef/

What the hell is wrong with this jackass??

Online Hoodat

So, for the last few weeks — and to the surprise of no one — Chris Cuomo made the show all about Chris Cuomo, all about his selflessness in agreeing to remain in his basement a means to protect his wife, kids, and society at large.

He has also raged against those who violate their state’s stay-at-home orders.

Thus, with great fanfare Monday night, he walked up a flight of stairs, gushing how grateful he was to finally get out of that basement and see his family!

But he didn't remain in his basement.  He didn't protect his family.  His wife ended up catching it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Mod2

Merged two threads about Fredo's fake emergence.

Offline mortarman

Somebody should take Fredo fishing.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What the hell is wrong with this jackass??

@Right_in_Virginia

He is a member of an elite family,and the rules that apply to thee and me are not supposed to apply to the ruling class. He doesn't like being treated like a commoner.

@Right_in_Virginia

He is a member of an elite family,and the rules that apply to thee and me are not supposed to apply to the ruling class. He doesn't like being treated like a commoner.

True ... but this guy is so stupid I'm thinking calling him "Fredo" is dreadfully unfair to Fredo.  @sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
True ... but this guy is so stupid I'm thinking calling him "Fredo" is dreadfully unfair to Fredo.  @sneakypete

@Right_in_Virginia

Exactly! There is bound to be some poor guy out there named Fredo at birth that would be steamed,and who could blame him?

Now,if we were to just call these people "Mario",there would be no harm done.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 12:17:54 am by sneakypete »