Author Topic: Trump On The Russia Investigation: ‘Now The Tables Are Turned’  (Read 480 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 20th, 2020
Trump On The Russia Investigation: ‘Now The Tables Are Turned’
By  Daily Wire News

President Donald Trump said on Sunday during the White House Coronavirus Task Force news conference that people would soon “find out” what he was going to do with General Michael Flynn and Roger Stone, who were convicted in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, and that the “tables are turned” now against those who launched the investigation.

“General Flynn was a highly respected person, and it turned out to be a scam on him,” Trump said. “The FBI said he didn’t lie and Mueller’s people wanted him to go to jail. Okay? So what am I going to do? You’ll find out what I’m going to do. I’m not going to say what I’m going to do, but I will tell you the whole thing turned out to be a scam, and it turned out to be a disgrace to our country, and it was a take-down of a duly elected President.”

Trump’s comments came as news broke last week that the FBI knew that the anti-Trump dossier that they used to get FISA warrants to surveil the Trump campaign was “likely corrupted” by Russian disinformation from Russia’s Intelligence Service, as reported by National Review.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-on-the-russia-investigation-now-the-tables-are-turned
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey, human scum!  Yeah, you Peter Strozk, Andrew McCabe and John Brennan.  Trump is looking straight at you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

John Brennan suppressed intelligence showing Putin wanted Hillary Clinton to win 2016 election.
Published 3 hours ago
Fred Fleitz: Here's what's behind the Senate-House disputes on Russian meddling in 2016 election

While the nation is focused on the coronavirus pandemic, the Senate Intelligence Committee issued a bipartisan report Tuesday that challenges House conclusions about former CIA Director John Brennan cooking intelligence for political purposes.

At issue is a controversial January 2017 intelligence community assessment that concluded that Russia had meddled in the 2016 presidential election to help Donald Trump win. That assessment supported the basic premise of the widely discredited Steele Dossier that, according to recently declassified FBI documents, contained Russian disinformation. ...

In addition, House Intelligence Committee staff revealed the actual drafting of the intelligence community assessment was done by three close associates of former CIA Director Brennan, who has proven to be the most politicized intelligence chief in American history.

Contrary to common practice for controversial intelligence community assessments, Brennan’s team allowed no dissenting views or even an annex with reviews by outside experts.

These were extraordinary violations of intelligence community rules to ensure that analysis is accurate and trusted. The Senate committee reports ignored these foundational violations. ...
More at FOX News

Only an idiot would believe the Russians didn't prefer the Hilldebeaste, because they knew they could walk all over her if she were president.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org