Author Topic: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows...April 19th  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows...April 19th
« on: April 18, 2020, 04:13:11 pm »
 Associated Press
by Associated Press
Published: Fri, April 17, 2020 8:08 PM Updated: Fri, April 17, 2020 8:08 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows:

ABC's “This Week" —  Pelosi; Birx

___

NBC's “Meet the Press” — Vice President Mike Pence; Govs. Gretchen Whitmer, D-Mich., and Mike DeWine, R-Ohio.

___

CBS' “Face the Nation" — Dr. Deborah Birx, White House coronavirus task force coordinator; Gov. Charlie Baker, R-Mass.; King Abdullah II of Jordan; Suzanne Clark, president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce; Scott Gottlieb, a former Food and Drug Administration commissioner.

___

CNN's “State of the Union" — Whitmer; Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin; Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Gov. Larry Hogan, R-Md.

___

“Fox News Sunday" — Pence; House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 08:17:49 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows...April 19th
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 03:59:19 pm »
Sunday shows - Talk turns to reopening, protests

Discussions on the Sunday morning political talk shows turned to reopening a U.S. economy devastated by the coronavirus pandemic and demonstrations in multiple states against restrictions implemented to control the outbreak.

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and top Democrats also said an agreement was close on another round of federal coronavirus aid.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/493550-sunday-shows-talk-turns-to-reopening-protests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Re: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows...April 19th
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 04:52:23 pm »
Slept right through it. Woke up in time to catch Chisholm on Movies!

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.