Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: Democrats & Far-Left Media Working With China To Cover Up True Origins Of Coronavirus Sc  (Read 274 times)

rangerrebew

BOMBSHELL: Democrats & Far-Left Media Working With China To Cover Up True Origins Of Coronavirus Scandal

by DCWhispers | Apr 17, 2020 | DC Whispers

A new report from Taiwan appears to confirm that the World Health Organization did in fact ignore early warnings regarding the coronavirus outbreak in order to assist China in trying to cover it up. The result was a worldwide pandemic, lost lives, lost jobs, and an all out attack on individual freedom and liberty.
And never forget – Democrats and the far-left media continue to defend both China and the WHO despite the mounting evidence against them. Perhaps there needs to be an investigation into China’s long-suspected manipulations of U.S. elections and elected officials.

Check it out this MUST WATCH video:

https://dcwhispers.com/bombshell-democrats-far-left-media-working-with-china-to-cover-up-true-origins-of-coronavirus-scandal/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The left, NWO lackeys, Chicoms, Big Tech Sector, and MSM are all a complicit information cartel controlling the narrative.

Hate to sound defeatist, but we are outgunned as far as moving the needle of public opinion.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mortarman

My response to the title of the article: No bio-organic waste, Sherlock.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.