Author Topic: Cocky Joy Behar: Biden Could Disappear and Still Win Election Because of How ‘Bad’ Trump Is  (Read 298 times)

rangerrebew

Cocky Joy Behar: Biden Could Disappear and Still Win Election Because of How ‘Bad’ Trump Is
By Kristine Marsh | April 17, 2020 1:33 PM EDT

Joe Biden’s fan club at The View found time on Friday’s show to talk about his 2020 campaign, but not about the sexual assault allegation against him. The hosts were discussing a Washington Post article suggesting the Democrat frontrunner’s campaign could lose steam, as the national lockdown drags on. However, co-host Joy Behar was so unconcerned about his chances that she confidently proclaimed Biden could vanish and still beat Donald Trump.

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg asked the panel what they thought about how Biden would be able to compete, with coronavirus and President Trump’s daily briefings dominating headlines. Behar griped that Trump’s daily coronavirus task force briefings took time away from Biden:

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/04/17/cocky-joy-behar-biden-could-disappear-and-still-win-election

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, she's a real Oracle, for sure.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

The Pantsuit Assassin pretty much disappeared from fly-over country in 2016 an' the hens on The View were all butt coronating her on a daily basis.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.