Author Topic: Lead NIH coronavirus researcher suggested pandemic could be 'genocide', said doctors would let black  (Read 733 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-researcher-pandemic-genocide-blacks-nih

Lead NIH coronavirus researcher suggested pandemic could be 'genocide', said doctors would let blacks die

EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett, who is described by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) as the "lead" member of the U.S. government team racing to find a coronavirus vaccine, has engaged with online theories calling the pandemic a black "genocide" and condemned what she called "systematic oppression" by white people, a review of her social media posts by "Tucker Carlson Tonight" reveals.

Corbett has also reposted a tweet urging Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and Dr. Jerome Adams, the surgeon general, to "check" their "privilege."

She further slammed the White House coronavirus task force in February, saying it "is largely people (white men) he appointed to their positions as directors of blah blah institute. They are indebted to serve him NOT the people."

Late Friday, a senior Health and Human Services (HHS) official told Fox News: "HHS career ethics officials are reviewing the matter." ...

This is one of the "scientists" to whom MSM-folk and Dems think Trump should listen! Let that sink in! One of the lead "scientists" is a race-baiting CT-ist-paranoid!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

This quack should be canned immediately. Such an addled mind can't have anything meaningful to offer and we don't need this divisive, paranoid crap right now.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 02:23:40 pm by skeeter »

Offline PeteS in CA

This quack should be canned immediately. Such an addled mind can't have anything meaningful to offer and we don't need this divisive, paranoid crap right now.

She crossed the line from free speech into territory where her professional judgment and willingness to do her job properly are worse than questionable.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline aligncare

Political correctness set this train in motion and she’s on board approaching the terminus.

Offline goatprairie

Let me see she becomes the director of the NIH at the age of 34. How did she climb that high that fast?
AA...because she's black? Who was monitoring her progress as she climbed the greasy pole? Or was she just put near the top arbitrarily?
Her words are disgusting and mind-boggling. Here she is the director of the NIH, created and headed by white doctors over the years, and she thinks there's some kind of conspiracy to kill black people.
Her words are the words of a racist nutjob.  If uttered by a white about black people, we would see gigantic headlines in all  the lib media organs screaming for her to be fired.
But they will say nothing....because she's black.

Offline Applewood

I just want to see evidence of her claims.  Does she have evidence of this "systematic oppression" and/or "genocide?"

Probably not.  She is just repeating the latest Dem talking points (more like conspiracy theories) that this virus is another way for whitey to oppress black people.  Another way to rally the faithful to the Dems come November. 

Offline PeteS in CA

Let me see she becomes the director of the NIH at the age of 34. How did she climb that high that fast?
AA...because she's black? Who was monitoring her progress as she climbed the greasy pole? Or was she just put near the top arbitrarily?
Her words are disgusting and mind-boggling. Here she is the director of the NIH, created and headed by white doctors over the years, and she thinks there's some kind of conspiracy to kill black people.
Her words are the words of a racist nutjob.  If uttered by a white about black people, we would see gigantic headlines in all  the lib media organs screaming for her to be fired.
But they will say nothing....because she's black.

??? From the OP article, "Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett, who is described by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) as the "lead" member of the U.S. government team racing to find a coronavirus vaccine."

Offline goatprairie

I just want to see evidence of her claims.  Does she have evidence of this "systematic oppression" and/or "genocide?"

Probably not.  She is just repeating the latest Dem talking points (more like conspiracy theories) that this virus is another way for whitey to oppress black people.  Another way to rally the faithful to the Dems come November.
She can't even get the word right. It's not "systematic"....it's "systemic." However you say it, it's bullsh*t.
Anybody who says what she said can't be too bright.

Offline goatprairie

??? From the OP article, "Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett, who is described by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) as the "lead" member of the U.S. government team racing to find a coronavirus vaccine."
I stand corrected. But how did she get to be lead member on the team?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I stand corrected. But how did she get to be lead member on the team?

Return to the top of the flowchart....Maybe she really is an Affirmative Action hire.  I haven't dug up pictures or anything, so I might be talking out of my hat, but the name "Kizzmekia " certainly is an indicator.

ETA:  I looked.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 08:53:32 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

For what it's worth, I found some information on Dr. Corbett on Wikipedia.  Undergrad -- University of Maryland, PhD --UNC-Chapel Hill.  But this part struck me odd:

Corbett has called for the public to be cautious and respectful of one another during the coronavirus pandemic,

I guess that doesn't apply to whitey since she thinks whites are killing black people with the virus.  Or something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kizzmekia_Corbett

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For what it's worth, I found some information on Dr. Corbett on Wikipedia.  Undergrad -- University of Maryland, PhD --UNC-Chapel Hill.  But this part struck me odd:

I guess that doesn't apply to whitey since she thinks whites are killing black people with the virus.  Or something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kizzmekia_Corbett

The Wiki is a really pretty Hagiography.  Did you get any of that gushing on you when you found that?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

The Wiki is a really pretty Hagiography.  Did you get any of that gushing on you when you found that?

Oh yeah.  Whoever wrote that must be a relative or friend.  Wiki never is really reliable.  Maybe some facts, but a lot of BS. 

I don't think her credentials are all that impressive. I agree she is probably an AA hire.  More like she was hired because she is black and an SJW.  Seems those qualifications are far more important these days than education and experience.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh yeah.  Whoever wrote that must be a relative or friend.  Wiki never is really reliable.  Maybe some facts, but a lot of BS. 

I don't think her credentials are all that impressive. I agree she is probably an AA hire.  More like she was hired because she is black and an SJW.  Seems those qualifications are far more important these days than education and experience.

They are, in post-O'Bastard America.  🤬
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 09:33:43 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, what do you expect when hoodrats that bleed out from GSWs are listed with COD as COVID-19 on the Death Certificate?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis