Author Topic: Judge lets cops jail anyone SUSPECTED of being sick with coronavirus  (Read 585 times)

rangerrebew

Judge lets cops jail anyone SUSPECTED of being sick with coronavirus

Order has unfilled blank for officers to write in names of those arrested
WND Staff By WND Staff
Published April 15, 2020 at 7:14pm

A Michigan judge has issued an order authorizing a county health officer and police to arrest and jail anyone they suspect of being sick with the coronavirus.

The order includes a blank line for the names of anyone arrested to be filled out later, said the Great Lakes Justice Center, which called the order unconstitutional.

Judge Mark Trusock of the 17th Circuit Court issued the order in response to a request by Kent County Health Officer Adam London.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/04/judge-cops-jail-anyone-suspected-sick-coronavirus/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Judge lets cops jail anyone SUSPECTED of being sick with coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 06:38:53 pm »
Being sick is now a crime?

When was a State of Martial Law declared to exist,and why didn't anyone tell me about it?

BTW,when did the American Civil Liberties Union cease to exist?

IF they are still active and IF they don't start filing lawsuits for stuff like this,they need to lose their charter.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 06:40:25 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 06:42:43 pm »
This *sshole judge just made a ruling which will make cops even more hated.  If they arrest someone for looking like they have the virus, I can hear the ACLU especially if it is a person of color.  What is the difference between this order and arresting people who look like they are illegals. None that I can see and the courts have held arresting someone because they look like someone has repeatedly been knocked down by the courts. :tongue2:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 08:51:54 pm »
Can I annoymorously report this judge, the public health officer, and the local police chief as possibly having the coronavirus?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 09:03:17 pm »
So this is why they let all the actual criminals out.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020, 09:13:30 pm »

When was a State of Martial Law declared to exist,and why didn't anyone tell me about it?

IF they are still active and IF they don't start filing lawsuits for stuff like this,they need to lose their charter.

@sneakypete

The Michigan ACLU is preoccupied with getting current prisoners (i.e. people who were found guilty of committing actual crimes) released.

April 17, 2020  -  ACLU and Civil Rights Organizations Sue Oakland County Sheriff and Jail Administrator Urging Immediate Release of Vulnerable People to Stop Spread of COVID-19

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 09:20:17 pm »
Guess the Judge was absent the day they discussed the 4th Amendment in law school.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020, 09:56:42 pm »
"Being sick" is the new "Disorderly Conduct." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2020, 04:10:27 am »
@sneakypete

The Michigan ACLU is preoccupied with getting current prisoners (i.e. people who were found guilty of committing actual crimes) released.

@Hoodat

I know. Seems like someone would mention the word "Irony" to them,doesn't it?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2020, 04:17:49 am »

Yeah. Let me get this straight. Thieves, drug dealers, murderers to be are released because it's safer and sick people are being sent to jail?

Send the judge. Find hizzoner an appropriate cellmate.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2020, 10:36:24 am »
Tried to do some half-assed research on the judge, but since he is local, I could not find out for sure whether he is a flaming liberal or not.  He did run unopposed in the last election, which is usually a sign of being a Democrat. 

I expect to see this order challenged when someone is arrested on suspicion of having COVID 19.  The order does say there has to be either a positive test for COVID 19 or the suspect has been tested, but the results are  not yet available. 

Still -- will the police be arresting people just for coughing?  I have a persistent cough, sniffles too, but I'm not sick.  Guess I'll have to stay out of Michigan then.

Things have gotten out of hand in Dem controlled states.  This virus has given them the perfect opportunity to force dictatorial measures on the populace.  Our Constitutional freedoms are eroding at an alarming rate.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2020, 03:38:00 pm »
So if one of these newly released felons breaks into my house and the COD is severe lead poisoning...will that now count as a suspected Corona Virus death as well?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2020, 10:23:58 pm »
So if one of these newly released felons breaks into my house and the COD is severe lead poisoning...will that now count as a suspected Corona Virus death as well?
Obviously.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2020, 10:33:59 pm »
Hey guys...you have to view this as the opportunity it is.  We now have the ability to get the names of all of the cops who would also happily kick in your door to seize your guns...and the judges who would authorize them. If this happens in your town, find out those names.  Note them, save them for a rainy day.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2020, 10:40:34 pm »
Hey guys...you have to view this as the opportunity it is.  We now have the ability to get the names of all of the cops who would also happily kick in your door to seize your guns...and the judges who would authorize them. If this happens in your town, find out those names.  Note them, save them for a rainy day.

You make an interesting point.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2020, 10:59:26 pm »
:beer:

C S Lewis