Author Topic: When Will Democrats Abandon the China Joe Biden Charade?  (Read 254 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
When Will Democrats Abandon the China Joe Biden Charade?
« on: April 17, 2020, 05:29:39 pm »
https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2020/04/17/when-will-democrats-abandon-the-china-joe-biden-charade/

When Will Democrats Abandon the China Joe Biden Charade?
David Blackmon

hose few who have paid attention to China Joe Biden’s recent TV appearances and live-streams will have noticed that his wife has now become a constant presence at his side. Whether on-camera or remaining off of it, she is there.

Why do you think that’s the case? Do you think she is there because the campaign has some nifty new polling information that shows that the American public just can’t get enough of [checks notes for name] Jill Biden? Please.

Isn’t it much more likely, given China Joe’s obvious advancing impairment, that she literally hangs on his arm during these media events in order to try to keep him focused? Don’t you think she is there to pinch him when he starts wandering off on tangents or forgets what he was saying in mid-sentence? Isn’t that the kind of thing you have seen wives do when their husbands are suffering with advancing dementia?

The reality our country is facing is that the Democrat Party is attempting to pass this guy off as someone who is capable of conducting himself in the most intense and stressful office in the country. The Party is in lockstep running yet another scam, hoping it can somehow get this guy elected in November and sworn in next January before everyone finally is forced to admit that he is grimly impaired, after which whomever he [the Party] chooses as his running mate this summer can then step in to replace him.

More at URL above...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: When Will Democrats Abandon the China Joe Biden Charade?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 05:29:55 pm »

Offline mortarman

Re: When Will Democrats Abandon the China Joe Biden Charade?
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 06:09:30 pm »
I remember all the accusations the Left-wing Fascist Agenda would make about Nancy Reagan running Ronaldo Magnus like a marionette.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.