Author Topic: Re-open in California  (Read 389 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re-open in California
« on: April 17, 2020, 05:24:03 pm »
Re-open in California

Today news is starting to appear on "Re-open" in Calif.

I saw an article about opening beaches in Santa Cruz, about the most liberal location.

This morning I noted a FB group that I joined yesterday-"Re-open Orange County" and there are over 1,300  members aalready.  OC hs 43 miles of beaches, with miles of trails and easily accessed sand and surf. The OC is 3 million souls

My wife was on the beach trail yesterday, and states lotsa folks already violating shutdown.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

Re: Re-open in California
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 05:42:39 pm »
I just heard about the SC beaches opening. That sure didn’t last long - the chamber of commerce must be really raising hell.

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Re-open in California
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 08:43:32 pm »
My daughter and I have done virtual trail run/walks on the South (SF) Bay's Los Gatos Creek and Stevens Creek Trails. They were not crowded, but they were fairly busy with runners and cyclists (most wearing masks).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.