Author Topic: Holy moly: Did CNN seriously think they could get away with their pathetic attempt to ‘totally [ove  (Read 285 times)

rangerrebew

Holy moly: Did CNN seriously think they could get away with their pathetic attempt to ‘totally [overhaul]’ their shameful piece parroting ChiCom propaganda?

Posted at 2:38 pm on April 15, 2020 by Sarah D.

As Twitchy told you yesterday, CNN recently ran a story that might as well have been written by the ChiComs themselves, “straight-up [regurgitating] Chinese propaganda.”

CNN or a press release from the Chinese People’s Liberation Army? Spot the difference: pic.twitter.com/goUaYpTQTj

— Shelby Talcott (@ShelbyTalcott) April 14, 2020

"The single update from our international site’s 24-7 Live Story to which you’re referring explicitly states the sourcing as a PLA story and identifies the Global Times as 'a state-run tabloid.' That transparency is key as a global news source serving a global audience,"-CNN spox

— Shelby Talcott (@ShelbyTalcott) April 14, 2020

https://twitchy.com/sarah-313035/2020/04/15/holy-moly-did-cnn-seriously-think-they-could-get-away-with-their-pathetic-attempt-to-totally-overhaul-their-shameful-piece-parroting-chicom-propaganda/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

True lib believers will eagerly swallow any bullsh*t ladled out by Big Lib Media.
One of my nutty lib sisters excoriated my wife on FB for liking a comment by one my conservative aunts who called it the Chinese Virus instead of the p.c. corona virus. My wife liked the comment, and my sister flew into a rage publicly naming my wife. Because people of Chinese descent are going to get lynched if we  call it the Chinese Virus. (I personally call it the ChiCom Virus.)
Well so much for future interaction with that sister. If you want to see mad, you should see my wife when she loses her temper. Stand well back.
My sister believes anything she's told by the lib media. All three of my lib sisters. Only one is ever slightly skeptical.