Author Topic: Chris Cuomo: Now My Wife Has COVID-19 ... 'Just Breaks My Heart'  (Read 418 times)

Online Hoodat

Chris Cuomo:  Now My Wife Has COVID-19 ... 'Just Breaks My Heart'

4/15/2020 6:46 PM PT

One of Chris Cuomo's biggest fears is now a reality ... the CNN anchor says his wife, Cristina, has also tested positive for the coronavirus.

Chris was joined by his older brother, NY Governor Andrew Cuomo, Wednesday evening on his CNN show when he made the announcement. He said, "Cristina now has COVID, she is now positive, and it just breaks my heart. It is the one thing I was hoping wouldn't happen, and now it has."

The Governor and his bro discussed the fact it's near impossible for only one family member to contract the virus ... when they're in the same house. Chris announced he had COVID-19 back on March 31, and ever since he's been quarantined in the basement of his Long Island home ... but still doing his show, most days, from there.

Chris -- who's battled severe symptoms over the last 2 weeks -- said their 3 kids are all still healthy. He said he still has a fever but is hoping he can get better to help his wife if her symptoms get worse.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/15/chris-cuomo-wife-covid-19-coronavirus-quarantine-cristina/

Gee, maybe you shouldn't have stayed with her while you quarantined yourself, she wouldn't have gotten sick.  Idiot.  Breaks your heart?  I seriously doubt it.  Cuomo is still symptomatic, still running a fever.  Yet he was spotted outside his house two days ago in close proximity to other people.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Chris Cuomo: Now My Wife Has COVID-19 ... 'Just Breaks My Heart'
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 03:41:57 pm »
This just days after Andrew Cuomo insisted "God did not do this." And Chris also had a relapse with a spiked fever.

Do not mock God.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 03:54:23 pm »
Still say he's faking it.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 03:56:01 pm »
Still say he's faking it.

He certainly felt that he had the energy to pummel a 67-year-old man riding a bicycle.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 11:12:52 pm »
He certainly felt that he had the energy to pummel a 67-year-old man riding a bicycle.

...or throw some guy down the stairs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: