Author Topic: Those fed up with unemployment website plan to rally in Cape Coral  (Read 475 times)

Offline libertybele

Those fed up with unemployment website plan to rally in Cape Coral

Florida's unemployment website has been down for about 16 hours now, since 8 p.m. Tuesday night.

Officials claim it will be back up today.

These issues have prevented thousands of people from trying to file for unemployment. Some people have said they are fed up and plan to rally in protest. .......

.............The site is continuing to crash, giving some errors and telling others they're ineligible. Governor DeSantis continues to say the site is improving, but some told NBC2 they aren't buying it.

"The governor has let us down and I think it's time he starts answering to the fiasco," Cape Coral resident Vicki Hill said. "He has let people of Florida down as far as unemployment goes."........

...............NBC2 has reached out to state officials about the unemployment website but has not received a response.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/42010934/those-fed-up-with-unemployment-website-plan-to-rally-in-cape-coral
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Those fed up with unemployment website plan to rally in Cape Coral
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 06:05:24 pm »
Those fed up with unemployment website plan to rally in Cape Coral

Think I'll do the same against Amazon.  Mofos made me wear out my  "F5" (refresh) key on toilet paper searches.  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Re: Those fed up with unemployment website plan to rally in Cape Coral
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 06:21:34 pm »
Gov DeSantis classified professional wrestling as an “essential service,” and is allowing World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) to continue to broadcast live shows from a facility near Orlando. Why you ask?

Because people starved for new content are watching re-runs from the early 2000’s. IKYN.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/492894-desantis-defends-labeling-wwe-sporting-events-essential-people-are

If people in Florida are unable to file for unemployment, they will be starving from more than content.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause