Author Topic: CNN's Cuomo Trashes Employer: 'I Don’t Think It’s Worth My Time'  (Read 398 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN's Cuomo Trashes Employer: 'I Don’t Think It’s Worth My Time'

Matt Vespa

Posted: Apr 14, 2020 2:56 AM

CNN’s Chris Cuomo has what many aspire to have in the world of broadcast journalism: a contracted primetime gig with the network, even if it is on one of the most insufferable news outlets in America. Cuomo has had his moments. He went off the rails when someone called him “Fredo,” which he took as the Italian equivalent of the n-word. It’s not. But his meltdown was something to behold. He also pressed former 2020 candidate Bob O’Rourke (I refuse to call him Beto) on his position to confiscate guns. He’s also had disagreements with colleague Don Lemon on issues like CNN airing the White House’s daily Wuhan coronavirus pressers and having Kellyanne Conway interviewed on the network.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/04/14/cnns-cuomo-trashes-employer-i-dont-think-its-worth-my-time-n2566860
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes***** Poor baby! *****rollingeyes***** Sounds like he's just pissed at the whole world - hating Trump, hating crapping on Trump, hating that someone in his neighborhood called him out last Sunday for being outside of his home (he's coronavirus positive). tri22
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

“I don’t like what I do professionally,” he said

And now it's unanimous.

*****rollingeyes*****

Chris Cuomo backpedals after trashing CNN gig: 'I've never been more grateful'
Washington Times, Apr 14, 2020

NEW YORK — CNN anchor Chris Cuomo has reaffirmed his commitment to CNN and his gratitude for his primetime perch, a day after the TV host expressed frustration at elements of his job.

“I’ve never been in a better position professionally, I’ve never been more grateful, I’ve never been on a better team,” Cuomo said Tuesday on his SiriusXM show. “I love where I am. I love the position that I’ve been given. And I love who I’m doing it with.”

The latest comments were in marked contrast to the way he described his job 24 hours before, saying he was tired of interviewing disingenuous politicians and didn’t “value indulging irrationality, hyper-partisanship.” He also said: “I don’t like what I do professionally.″

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/14/chris-cuomo-backpedals-after-trashing-cnn-gig/

Online dfwgator

I still say he never had the virus.

COVID-19 almost cured Chris Cuomo of journalism
Washington Examiner, Apr 14, 2020

CNN’s Chris Cuomo revealed this week that he does not like what he does for a living.

Unfortunately, his moment of clarity lasted not 24 hours before he performed a full backtrack, claiming he never said the things he said about CNN, his job, and journalism.

[...]

As for his lucrative CNN gig, Cuomo said he does not want to be “trafficking in things that I think are ridiculous,” including “talking to Democrats about things that I don’t really believe they mean” and “talking to Republicans about them parroting things they feel they have to say.”

But don’t expect the cable news host to quit CNN any time soon.

On Tuesday, during his own SiriusXM radio show, Cuomo recanted everything he said the day before, claiming he “never meant” to say he did not appreciate his job as a CNN anchor.

“It’s not true,” he said. “I never said it. I never meant it.”

More:  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/covid-19-almost-cured-chris-cuomo-of-journalism

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Fredo must has seen the latest ratings for his show.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

I still say he never had the virus.

Makes sense.  It explains why he refuses to reveal what medications he took while being treated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Makes sense.  It explains why he refuses to reveal what medications he took while being treated.

@Hoodat or he doesn't want to admit he took something that his network has been trashing.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!