Author Topic: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media  (Read 106232 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Re: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media
« Reply #2000 on: November 28, 2020, 01:31:32 am »
I would not say I'm "hostile," many good things came from the Drops that were true.  I'm just skeptical of some of the things like 30,000 sealed indictments and McCain/Hillary are in Gitmo.

@Quix

Good.

Certainly there were a few Q drops that were clearly false.

The explanation (that I accept) was that those specific disinformation posts were necessary for strategical reasons.

Time will tell.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2001 on: November 28, 2020, 02:23:17 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So much truth!

(Lion) Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1332346370800447489

10:31 AM · Nov 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2002 on: November 28, 2020, 03:34:37 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So much truth!

(Lion) Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1332346370800447489

10:31 AM · Nov 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2003 on: November 28, 2020, 03:31:43 pm »
BlueSkyReport
@BlueSky_Report
·
18h
🔥MOAB: The #Kraken is
@GenFlynn
. He commanded the 111th Military Intelligence Brigade for the U.S. Army at Fort Huachuca AZ. Insignia = KRAKEN
The 305th Military Intelligence Battalion is located at Fort Huachuca AZ (MI witness for
@SidneyPowell1) Coincidence? #KrakenIncoming
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/En20lWHWMAA3dlQ?format=png&name=small 

https://twitter.com/BlueSky_Report/status/1332421817227763718
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2005 on: November 28, 2020, 04:14:57 pm »
No wonder why he was targeted and no wonder why Trump released him.

:yowsa: They HAD to shut him up!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #2006 on: November 28, 2020, 04:19:48 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So much credit to all of the brave men and women in state houses who are defending our great Constitution. Thank you!

10:49 AM · Nov 28, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1332713121413214208

« Reply #2007 on: November 28, 2020, 04:21:34 pm »
Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza

Two facts stand out in the House races. 1. Not a single GOP incumbent lost. 2. There were 27 “tossup” races, and Republicans won them all. The obvious inference is these were Trump’s coattails. Trump won big and boosted Republicans down the ticket

11:01 AM · Nov 28, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1332716334325653506

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2008 on: November 28, 2020, 04:25:48 pm »
Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza

Two facts stand out in the House races. 1. Not a single GOP incumbent lost. 2. There were 27 “tossup” races, and Republicans won them all. The obvious inference is these were Trump’s coattails. Trump won big and boosted Republicans down the ticket

@Right_in_Virginia

A few weeks ago, I went through the trouble to peruse through election data of the last 150 years, and the phenmomenon of what we saw in the the house is unprecedented with an incumbant "losing" POTUS.  Problem is ......   I don't believe this reversed coattails effect happened.  No doubt, Biden stole millions of votes.  And we saw if happen that night, when the mysterious pause commenced. It was the proverbial magic wand.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #2009 on: November 28, 2020, 04:32:52 pm »
thebradfordfileâ„¢
@thebradfordfile

Imagine how pissed Hillary is they didn't like her enough to cheat.

9:15 PM · Nov 27, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/1332508384235544577

« Reply #2010 on: November 28, 2020, 04:38:23 pm »
Bo Snerdley
@BoSnerdley

Half this country KNOWS the election was rigged in favor of Biden. We saw the vote count stopped and a few hours later the inexplicable change in direction of the vote count when they resumed. Democrats may think this will go down quietly. Not going to happen

6:23 AM · Nov 28, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/BoSnerdley/status/1332646250857046017

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2011 on: November 28, 2020, 04:39:16 pm »
Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza

Early on  in all this, someone mentioned that in the arial font used on the machines, a capital I looks like a lowercase L. If you put this in Word, in times new roman, the difference is apparent. Highlight that and change the font to arial, and it is indistinguishable. The significance is that if you vote GOP full ticket where that party vote option is available, RepubIican is not "Republican" and Trump would not get the vote because the party did not match, only the down ticket candidates would, IF Trump had been entered as a RepubIican instead of a Republican. It might explain how the downticket candidates did so well where Trump did not.
That needs to be checked out where that anomaly exists.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #2012 on: November 28, 2020, 04:48:23 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

A few weeks ago, I went through the trouble to peruse through election data of the last 150 years, and the phenmomenon of what we saw in the the house is unprecedented with an incumbent "losing" POTUS.  Problem is ......   I don't believe this reversed coattails effect happened.  No doubt, Biden stole millions of votes.  And we saw if happen that night, when the mysterious pause commenced. It was the proverbial magic wand.

POTUS was on his way to a landslide when they just stopped (just stopped!) counting @catfish1957  I'm glad you were there ... It's good to have a witness.  Save this somewhere  happy77 ...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2013 on: November 28, 2020, 04:49:58 pm »
Early on  in all this, someone mentioned that in the arial font used on the machines, a capital I looks like a lowercase L. If you put this in Word, in times new roman, the difference is apparent. Highlight that and change the font to arial, and it is indistinguishable. The significance is that if you vote GOP full ticket where that party vote option is available, RepubIican is not "Republican" and Trump would not get the vote because the party did not match, only the down ticket candidates would, IF Trump had been entered as a RepubIican instead of a Republican. It might explain how the downticket candidates did so well where Trump did not.

The Dominion software required somebody to set up each race in each Precinct by hand.  By who's hand?  Dominion employees, not elections officials. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2014 on: November 28, 2020, 04:53:34 pm »

Reposting your post after I changed the font to "Ariel."  You are correct, one can't tell the difference between "I" and "l" in the part I bolded.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2015 on: November 28, 2020, 05:13:49 pm »
Real time video showing Pennsylvania tally where 20,000 votes were taken away from Trump and given to Biden:

https://twitter.com/DrSamGirgis/status/1332420490879709184
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2016 on: November 28, 2020, 05:20:47 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson
·
1h
If you’re wondering how five lawyers have managed to discover more election fraud in 3 weeks than the GOP has managed to find in 3 decades then you’re not alone.

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2017 on: November 28, 2020, 05:40:24 pm »
𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖓𝖔 𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆
@lourdesmz
Gov WHITMER GAVE ALMOST 25 MILLION DOLLARS OF MI TAXPAYER MONEY TO DOMINION!!

https://twitter.com/lourdesmz/status/1332694685379416065

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2018 on: November 29, 2020, 05:38:48 am »
Reposting your post after I changed the font to "Ariel."  You are correct, one can't tell the difference between "I" and "l" in the part I bolded.
Even after a real good squint through both parts of my bifocals, It's spelled "Arial" in Office 365...

Like I said, I checked it out.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2019 on: November 29, 2020, 05:41:11 am »
𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖓𝖔 𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆
@lourdesmz
Gov WHITMER GAVE ALMOST 25 MILLION DOLLARS OF MI TAXPAYER MONEY TO DOMINION!!

https://twitter.com/lourdesmz/status/1332694685379416065
And an extra $800K for the Mi Dept of State use.

C S Lewis

« Reply #2020 on: November 29, 2020, 07:49:04 am »
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods

The reason they hate Trump is because the hogs from both parties swill at the same trough. One man alone tried to beat The Swamp. They mounted a jihad against him heretofore unseen in politics. They capped it off with the most crooked election in history.

For the illiterate 

8:28 PM · Nov 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1330322170841427968

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2021 on: November 29, 2020, 09:09:11 am »
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods

The reason they hate Trump is because the hogs from both parties swill at the same trough. One man alone tried to beat The Swamp. They mounted a jihad against him heretofore unseen in politics. They capped it off with the most crooked election in history.

For the illiterate 

8:28 PM · Nov 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1330322170841427968

@Right_in_Virginia

Here is a photo of Boy Jorge where he seems to be in absolute bliss over being hugged by Manchelle.

Does this qualify as more proof he is a homo?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #2022 on: November 29, 2020, 06:15:46 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Here is a photo of Boy Jorge where he seems to be in absolute bliss over being hugged by Manchelle.

Does this qualify as more proof he is a homo?

I'll have to think about this @sneakypete    88devil

« Reply #2023 on: November 29, 2020, 06:41:45 pm »
Please start a separate thread with your question ... in General Discussion @DCPatriot  ... I'm going to delete your post to keep this thread on the election.

Thanks ... love ya.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 06:43:33 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2024 on: November 29, 2020, 06:44:07 pm »
Please start a separate thread with your question ... in General Discussion @DCPatriot  ... I'm going to delete your post to keep this thread on the election.

Thanks ... love ya.

no need.  I deleted it.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald