Author Topic: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media  (Read 106131 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media
« Reply #2500 on: January 13, 2021, 08:47:33 pm »
Trump got burnt for four years of letting the democrats struggle in a phony coup attempt invention aided by ultra-rich globalist, media, and Soros Nazi gold?  That makes him deserving of another coup-impeachment attempt?  Psychotropic drugs or alternate universe ? They need to send in better informed locksteppers.

Its so touching and heartbreaking to hear the take down Trumpers voice feelings of things have gone wrong, after helping take Trump down.  Succeeding in Trump being impeached a second time too.  Why didn't Judas tray that tact with Jesus while he hung on the cross.  So much innocence, so much unrepentant reality
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 01:06:29 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2501 on: April 10, 2024, 10:17:22 pm »
The Las Vegas TV market is saturated with ads against Rodimer, claiming he's an unrepentant wife-beater.  The market is also crammed full of bite me commercials.
UPDATE April 10, 2024

Mindy Robinson 🇺🇸
@iheartmindy
Holy sh....    Dan Rodimer, my former congressional opponent...the corrupt, wannabe wrestler/wife beater with a history of assault who Kevin McCarthy gave half a million dollars to beat me in the primary knowing he'd lose in the general...
...is wanted for murder. 😮
4:33 PM · Mar 6, 2024
Ex-Congressional candidate Daniel Rodimer turns himself in, released on $200K bond
by News 3 Staff
Wed, March 6th 2024 at 12:27 PM
Updated Thu, March 7th 2024 at 6:10 AM

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — Former professional wrestler and congressional candidate Daniel Rodimer turned himself over to Las Vegas police Wednesday evening after an arrest warrant was filed in court this week for a charge of open murder.

According to court records, a $200,000 bail was set, and shortly after he posted bond. Rodimer was originally due back in court Thursday morning, though records indicate the hearing was canceled and he is now expected in court on April 10.

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police said in a statement that Rodimer was wanted in connection with the death of 47-year-old Christopher Tapp. ...
More from local Las Vegas news
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2502 on: April 10, 2024, 10:37:13 pm »
Mindy Robinson 🇺🇸
@iheartmindy
Oh this just keeps getting better and better...🍿

So this douchbag Dan Rodimer who I ran against for Congress, that Kevin McCarthy and the GOP decided to endorse and give half a million dollars to instead of me who everyone actually wanted...just got picked up for murder.

Now they're trying to throw out the text messages between him and his wife under "spousal privilege" because they're all about her yelling at him for murdering the guy on purpose.

Oops.

I knew that before this article came out, and I was going to tell the world whether they let it out or not...but like I said back then, this guy is an extreme danger to society.

He had already beat up 3 male strangers in bars, 3 domestics on females, and I knew of an instance when he punched his wife in the face in a New Orleans bar that never made the news or reports. The GOP knew all of this when they fully endorsed him...but because I was running on an anti-governmental corruption platform that was going to take out all of the DC scum, I was shut out by the media etc.

The only good news about this...was thankfully the guy he killed was also a bleep scumbag. He was convicted of murder and let out because of....some bullshit story that he was "innocent" that I'd bet a $1000 dollars on, isn't true.

Karma is coming in the next six months, and this entire corrupt House of Cards is collapsing all around this murderous Deep State uni-party system....I feel it, do you feel it too?

3:25 PM · Apr 10, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2503 on: April 10, 2024, 10:45:19 pm »
Mindy Robinson 🇺🇸
@iheartmindy
Oh this just keeps getting better and better...🍿

So this douchbag Dan Rodimer who I ran against for Congress, that Kevin McCarthy and the GOP decided to endorse and give half a million dollars to instead of me who everyone actually wanted...just got picked up for murder.

Now they're trying to throw out the text messages between him and his wife under "spousal privilege" because they're all about her yelling at him for murdering the guy on purpose.

Oops.

I knew that before this article came out, and I was going to tell the world whether they let it out or not...but like I said back then, this guy is an extreme danger to society.

He had already beat up 3 male strangers in bars, 3 domestics on females, and I knew of an instance when he punched his wife in the face in a New Orleans bar that never made the news or reports. The GOP knew all of this when they fully endorsed him...but because I was running on an anti-governmental corruption platform that was going to take out all of the DC scum, I was shut out by the media etc.

The only good news about this...was thankfully the guy he killed was also a bleep scumbag. He was convicted of murder and let out because of....some bullshit story that he was "innocent" that I'd bet a $1000 dollars on, isn't true.

Karma is coming in the next six months, and this entire corrupt House of Cards is collapsing all

around this murderous Deep State uni-party system....I feel it, do you feel it too?

3:25 PM · Apr 10, 2024

Chris Tapp WAS wrongly accused and they have since found the guy who did commit the murder.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2504 on: April 11, 2024, 02:07:23 am »
UPDATE April 10, 2024

Mindy Robinson 🇺🇸
@iheartmindy
Holy sh....    Dan Rodimer, my former congressional opponent...the corrupt, wannabe wrestler/wife beater with a history of assault who Kevin McCarthy gave half a million dollars to beat me in the primary knowing he'd lose in the general...
...is wanted for murder. 😮
4:33 PM · Mar 6, 2024More from local Las Vegas news

:thud:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2506 on: April 11, 2024, 01:54:58 pm »
Endorsed by Trump btw...

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #2507 on: April 11, 2024, 02:02:30 pm »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2508 on: April 12, 2024, 03:19:28 pm »
Endorsed by Trump btw...

Once again, Trump and the Swamp on the same side.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-