Author Topic: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media  (Read 106452 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media
« Reply #2450 on: January 12, 2021, 05:45:31 pm »
"We?"

:mauslaff:

Yes, we.   I have been voting GOP for as long as you have.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2451 on: January 12, 2021, 05:47:09 pm »

Sure you have.  How long have I voted GOP? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #2452 on: January 12, 2021, 05:49:10 pm »

About tree-fiddy?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2453 on: January 12, 2021, 05:50:25 pm »

Oh yeah? I was the 3rd documented Repubican in the history of my county when I registered in 1975. At least that was what I was told.
You think I got some comments back then?  And am principled?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2454 on: January 12, 2021, 05:53:43 pm »
If my "side" had won,  the GOP would have retained the Senate and be able to thwart the prog agenda.  [...]

We will have to start over again from scratch.   From the catbird seat to the bottom -  all in the space of two months.   Thanks for nothing, Mr.Trump.

Sounds like you should have fought for Trump @Jazzhead

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2455 on: January 12, 2021, 05:57:55 pm »

In my case, for over 40 years.

« Reply #2456 on: January 12, 2021, 05:58:38 pm »
I don't disagree.   It's just I hold folks on " my side" to a higher standard.  Too wrongs don't make a right. [...]   Impeaching the President with mere days left in his term should not occur because it would needlessly polarize the nation,  not because he didn't commit impeachable acts.

Take a moment after you watch the videos below and comment on who you also think committed impeachable acts. @Jazzhead   -- And tell us why.

JB Lincoln Fish
@PappyVanStankle

He asked them to protest peacefully then told them to go home in his later address.

Little different than the peace warriors across the aisle.

Video Part 1:

https://twitter.com/PappyVanStankle/status/1348994999795527681

Video Part 2

https://twitter.com/PappyVanStankle/status/1348997365408129024

9:07 AM · Jan 12, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2457 on: January 12, 2021, 06:00:07 pm »
You are blaming Trump for the GA senatorial runoff losses? 

Yes, I do.   And I am hardly alone in that view.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2458 on: January 12, 2021, 06:04:13 pm »
You are blaming Trump for the GA senatorial runoff losses?

He typically plays both sides of the net.  He assured us that with Trump not on the ballot, the runoff races would be easy wins for the GOP, even though he was told ad infinitum that it was the election fraud that would cost both GOP candidates their seats.

Now that the election is over and his argument was completely debunked, he offers a new one - blame Trump who wasn't on the ticket - while continuing to ignore the FACT that the GOP lost the election because election laws were ignored.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2459 on: January 12, 2021, 06:12:28 pm »
Yes, I do.   And I am hardly alone in that view.

Didn't you tell us repeatedly that voters abandoned Trump while voting for down-ticket Republicans?  Yet now you are telling us that voters abandoned down-ticket Republicans because of Trump?  How do you reconcile that?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #2460 on: January 12, 2021, 06:13:29 pm »
Listen to this shit .... they really, really want a war.

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Imagine the reaction if I went on @OANN and said this kind of stuff about Joe Biden

CNN Video:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1349051460949053440

12:51 PM · Jan 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

« Reply #2461 on: January 12, 2021, 06:21:23 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Imagine the reaction if I went on @OANN and said this kind of stuff about Joe Biden

CNN Video:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1349051460949053440

12:51 PM · Jan 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

pointing-up

David Reaboi
@davereaboi

This is genocide talk, and the popularity of it in media and with politicians would be enough to get worldwide condemnation if it would happen in a foreign country.

12:22 PM · Jan 12, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/davereaboi/status/1349044047445446656

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2462 on: January 12, 2021, 06:26:18 pm »
Listen to this shit .... they really, really want a war.
These ninnies have no idea of what they are calling for.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2463 on: January 12, 2021, 06:42:33 pm »
In my case, for over 40 years.

Then you prevaricated when you said you did as long as I have.  You need to stop shooting from your hip like that, it demonstrates your proud ignorance.

(Even if we both really are Republicans," that's far from you being able to include me or anybody else in your "movement."  I don't join RINOs.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2464 on: January 12, 2021, 06:45:38 pm »
He typically plays both sides of the net.  He assured us that with Trump not on the ballot, the runoff races would be easy wins for the GOP, even though he was told ad infinitum that it was the election fraud that would cost both GOP candidates their seats.

Now that the election is over and his argument was completely debunked, he offers a new one - blame Trump who wasn't on the ticket - while continuing to ignore the FACT that the GOP lost the election because election laws were ignored.

It is not a "fact" that Georgia elections were rigged.  That is merely an opinion based on no actionable evidence.   

Trump's obsessive bleating of that same unsubstantiated opinion obscured the message the Perdue and Loeffler needed to deliver,  that a GOP Senate was the best way to preserve conservative policies and temper Democrat extremism.   

And that is my opinion.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2465 on: January 12, 2021, 06:45:55 pm »
Then you prevaricated when you said you did as long as I have.  You need to stop shooting from your hip like that, it demonstrates your proud ignorance.

(Even if we both really are Republicans," that's far from you being able to include me or anybody else in your "movement."  I don't join RINOs.)

Don't speak for me. Didn't Reagan believe in the "Big tent"? I'm a big tent republican.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2466 on: January 12, 2021, 06:48:49 pm »
Don't speak for me. Didn't Reagan believe in the "Big tent"? I'm a big tent republican.

You think the GOP is the same as it was 40 years ago?  Not hardly....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2467 on: January 12, 2021, 06:49:45 pm »

Reagan?   Who was he?   

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2468 on: January 12, 2021, 06:51:06 pm »
You think the GOP is the same as it was 40 years ago?  Not hardly....

40 years ago we had the rockefellar republicans right? I seem to recall lowell weicker as one of them.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2469 on: January 12, 2021, 06:55:00 pm »
40 years ago we had the rockefellar republicans right? I seem to recall lowell weicker as one of them.

Ideologically yes.... we have Romney, Collins, and Murkowski.

The big difference I am referencing is that republicans in that era were 5X more prinicpled. Vs. the ones now are 5X more concerned with self interest and self preservation.  That changes the dynamics of that so called tent, and makes that tent a whole lot smellier.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2470 on: January 12, 2021, 07:04:45 pm »

I speak only for myself.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2471 on: January 12, 2021, 07:06:02 pm »
Reagan?   Who was he?

A well known unicorn.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2472 on: January 12, 2021, 07:10:32 pm »
A well known unicorn.

:rolling:

Reagan seems forever ago doesn't he?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2473 on: January 12, 2021, 07:12:26 pm »
It is not a "fact" that Georgia elections were rigged.  That is merely an opinion based on no actionable evidence.   

Trump's obsessive bleating of that same unsubstantiated opinion obscured the message the Perdue and Loeffler needed to deliver,  that a GOP Senate was the best way to preserve conservative policies and temper Democrat extremism.   

And that is my opinion.

Without the Senate majority the DEMS will have a super majority.  So please explain how Trump was wrong in stating that the best way to preserve conservative policies was to keep the Senate?

BTW -- maybe I missed it, but I am still waiting on your response to the difference you can discern between a Trump rally and a Hillary rally ... Maxine Waters is another one that says some pretty outlandish things and her crowd roars and cheers in response. Just trying to understand your logic in all of this.

If you don't have a response it indicates to me that you are refusing to see TRUTH. Sometimes truth rears its head when we don't want it to, but the truth still remains the truth.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2474 on: January 12, 2021, 07:42:43 pm »
It is not a "fact" that Georgia elections were rigged.

It is a fact that Georgia election laws were ignored.  It is also a fact that Georgia Secretary of State unilaterally changed election rules without legislative approval in violation of the US Constitution.  And yes, evidence for each has been poster here.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-