Author Topic: VA Governor Signs Universal Background Checks, Gun Rationing Bill  (Read 2432 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: VA Governor Signs Universal Background Checks, Gun Rationing Bill
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2020, 02:21:24 pm »
Maybe so, but someone had to keep him out of the blow long enough to be presentable in front of the cameras.

@Smokin Joe

Bubba obviously married her so he would have someone to attract anything negative directed towards him. He wanted to run for state and national political offices,and clearly NEEDED a wife to even be considered. He knew her,knew how mad for power she was,and knew she was the "perfect political wife" for him. She was his shield against bimbo's wanting to marry a powerful man,as well as his political foil. Anytime he was caught with his hand in the "cookie jar" he could just blush a little,smile a little,and say something like "Hey,how bout that Hillary?",and that shrill bitch would step forward ready to fight,and take all the negative attention away from him.

She was also the perfect "bag man" for him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2020, 02:44:15 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Bubba obviously married her so he would have someone to attract anything negative directed towards him. He wanted to run for state and national political offices,and clearly NEEDED a wife to even be considered. He knew her,knew how mad for power she was,and knew she was the "perfect political wife" for him. She was his shield against bimbo's wanting to marry a powerful man,as well as his political foil. Anytime he was caught with his hand in the "cookie jar" he could just blush a little,smile a little,and say something like "Hey,how bout that Hillary?",and that shrill bitch would step forward ready to fight,and take all the negative attention away from him.

She was also the perfect "bag man" for him.
Kinda deserve each other. I hope they get to spend eternity together.  :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2020, 02:48:40 pm »
Kinda deserve each other. I hope they get to spend eternity together.  :silly:

They each served a purpose to each other.  He was slick but not a serious political mind...she's homely looking but a razor sharp political mind and ruthless to boot.

And thankfully they only had sex with each other once.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2020, 02:52:11 pm »
They each served a purpose to each other.  He was slick but not a serious political mind...she's homely looking but a razor sharp political mind and ruthless to boot.

And thankfully they only had sex with each other once.
Well, I don't know about the consummating, but someone should ask Webb Hubbel's daughter about that.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2020, 02:53:36 pm »
Well, I don't know about the consummating, but someone should ask Webb Hubbel's daughter about that.

@Smokin Joe

Yet some people still want to claim that Bubba doesn't have any standards.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2020, 02:56:08 pm »
@Hoodat

Since when has even having the IQ of a stray cat been a basic requirement to be a Dim president?

What about the IQ of the typical Democrats voter?  You see, it's not that the Democrat politician's IQ is low, it's that they better understand the IQ of their voters than Republicans do.

Online godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2020, 02:59:23 pm »
Virginia being the Mother of Presidents, I had expected Mark Warner to throw his hat in the ring years ago.  But black-face Northam doesn't stand a chance.  (And Tim Kaine makes Joe Biden look like Albert Einstein).

I've heard Warner's got some skeletons in the closet - how he made his fortune with inside info on cell phone licenses, some philandering too. All kept hush-hush locally, but if he ran for President people would be digging where he doesn't want them to.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2020, 03:02:09 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Yet some people still want to claim that Bubba doesn't have any standards.
Oh, he has standards, they just ain't likely quite the same as mine.

But it is proof of the concept that almost any guy can find companionship if he lowers his standards enough.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2020, 05:11:19 pm »
What about the IQ of the typical Democrats voter?  You see, it's not that the Democrat politician's IQ is low, it's that they better understand the IQ of their voters than Republicans do.

@dfwgator

I came to the conclusion years ago that there should be TWO IQ standards.

One to represent the actual intellectual ability of the person being tested,and the other to determine their emotional level.

IE: Rocket Scientists versus Drama Queens.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2020, 05:12:43 pm »
I've heard Warner's got some skeletons in the closet - how he made his fortune with inside info on cell phone licenses, some philandering too. All kept hush-hush locally, but if he ran for President people would be digging where he doesn't want them to.

@godblessRonaldReagan

Since when has any of that been of concern to the typical Dim voter?

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2020, 05:46:02 pm »
@dfwgator

I came to the conclusion years ago that there should be TWO IQ standards.

One to represent the actual intellectual ability of the person being tested,and the other to determine their emotional level.

IE: Rocket Scientists versus Drama Queens.
Seems like the Drama Queens spend more time in orbit...

C S Lewis