Author Topic: Adam Schiff panics as Trump wipes out Deep State  (Read 745 times)

rangerrebew

Adam Schiff panics as Trump wipes out Deep State
« on: April 10, 2020, 06:30:02 pm »

Adam Schiff panics as Trump wipes out Deep State

April 9, 2020

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif. is losing his Capitol Hill allies left and right — and critics say he’s very mad about it.

Schiff’s comrades are being cleared out as part of President Donald Trump’s effort to drain the swamp –– and the latest Deep State official ousted was Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson.

Atkinson gained notoriety for his key role in initiating Trump’s impeachment proceedings.

https://thehornnews.com/adam-schiff-panics-as-trump-wipes-out-deep-state/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Adam Schiff panics as Trump wipes out Deep State
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 06:35:48 pm »
I hope he fires a lot more people he nominated for their positions.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 06:39:04 pm »
I hope he fires a lot more people he nominated for their positions.

Only if you promise not to to say, "I thought he hires only the best!"   I happen to agree he's made some poor hires, like Sessions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 06:56:57 pm »
Only if you promise not to to say, "I thought he hires only the best!"   I happen to agree he's made some poor hires, like Sessions.
My point was General Michael Atkinson was nominated by President Trump and confirmed by a GOP Senate.  There is little reason to think his replacement will not be disloyal if placed in the kind of positions that the President placed Sessions or Atkinson.

“Do not worry, I will be fine for telling the truth.” - Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 07:20:14 pm »
My point was General Michael Atkinson was nominated by President Trump and confirmed by a GOP Senate.  There is little reason to think his replacement will not be disloyal if placed in the kind of positions that the President placed Sessions or Atkinson.

“Do not worry, I will be fine for telling the truth.” - Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman

It's true that Atkinson was hired by Trump and confirmed by the Senate, but mistakes are still made  David Souter was nominated by a Republican, too. 

The Vindeman twins needed to be removed from the White House (brother Yevgeny leaked excerpts from Bolton's book to the Press to try and force the Republicans to allow witnesses in the Impeachment trial), so I'm unsure of what kind of example you are making here.   
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 07:44:14 pm »
The Vindeman twins needed to be removed from the White House (brother Yevgeny leaked excerpts from Bolton's book to the Press to try and force the Republicans to allow witnesses in the Impeachment trial), so I'm unsure of what kind of example you are making here.

Most Americans, given a choice between loyalty and sworn truthful testimony, will choose sworn truthful testimony even when faced with replacement.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2020, 07:46:28 pm »
Most Americans, given a choice between loyalty and sworn truthful testimony, will choose sworn truthful testimony even when faced with replacement.

That's assuming Vindeman's "testimony" was as truthful as it was sworn.  I...disagree.  It may have been "truthy," but it cast zero light when it came to what happened. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2020, 07:59:13 pm »

:amen:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2020, 09:30:24 pm »

The only loyalty asked of people like Vindman WAS to tell the truth...and not to betray bits of "selective" intelligence to paint a bogus picture of an entirely legitimate phone call with the Ukrainian President. Virtually every other "test of loyalty" within the administration involved a simple demand to tell the WHOLE truth, not some distorted Adam Schiffian concoction that is half-truth mixed with innuendo and subterfuge.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2020, 09:50:30 pm »
The only loyalty asked of people like Vindman WAS to tell the truth...and not to betray bits of "selective" intelligence to paint a bogus picture of an entirely legitimate phone call with the Ukrainian President. Virtually every other "test of loyalty" within the administration involved a simple demand to tell the WHOLE truth, not some distorted Adam Schiffian concoction that is half-truth mixed with innuendo and subterfuge.

goopo
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2020, 10:00:20 pm »
We watched a different impeachment @Mesaclone .  Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was a protagonist in the one I watched.

Offline bilo

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2020, 10:04:47 pm »

:amen:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2020, 10:08:38 pm »
We watched a different impeachment @Mesaclone .  Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was a protagonist in the one I watched.

These things are always viewed by our own eyes, with our own paradigms.  I didn't see the same thing you did, but we both watched it.  This is normal.
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2020, 10:25:17 pm »
One has to wonder about Vindman, in light of Trump fgiving Ukraine the weapons, that Obama did not give them.

And in light of Ukraine offering Vindman high office.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2020, 10:43:57 pm »
One has to wonder about Vindman, in light of Trump fgiving Ukraine the weapons, that Obama did not give them.

And in light of Ukraine offering Vindman high office.

Don't forget his brother, Yevgeny, who worked in the White House too.  He leaked the contents of Bolton's book, in order to pressure Republicans in the Senate to agree to witnesses in the Impeachment trial.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2020, 11:00:33 pm »

Wow. Just plain, Wow. The man is a demonstrable liar...but worse to any prior service military officer...he's a political hack. The worst kind of officer in the service, universally loathed for an absence of integrity and honor.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/19/alexander-vindman-admits-making-up-parts-of-trump-call-summary/

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2020, 11:19:37 pm »
Wow. Just plain, Wow. The man is a demonstrable liar...but worse to any prior service military officer...he's a political hack. The worst kind of officer in the service, universally loathed for an absence of integrity and honor.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/19/alexander-vindman-admits-making-up-parts-of-trump-call-summary/

I think less of you for that, and I don't click breitbart.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2020, 11:23:52 pm »

That's too bad for you, because @Mesaclone is a damned sharp cookie.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2020, 11:55:10 pm »

Not sure what the "what" is that you're thinking less of me over...but OK. As for Breitbart...or any other source...its not "who" is providing information, but rather, the information itself that is relevant. If Hitler says the earth orbits the sun, is it somehow made false? If CNN says Joe Biden was confused, is he actually coherent? Attacking a source means nothing when the information given is true on its face.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:56:20 pm by Mesaclone »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2020, 11:56:54 pm »
That's too bad for you, because @Mesaclone is a damned sharp cookie.

You're too kind!

Offline mortarman

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2020, 12:04:24 am »
 :threadjack:

Getting back to the original intent of the thread as I have read it to be.

Pencil-Neck Skillethead should be panicking. President Trump is going after his moles.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2020, 12:12:45 am »
:threadjack:

Getting back to the original intent of the thread as I have read it to be.

Pencil-Neck Skillethead should be panicking. President Trump is going after his moles.

:pop41:

That's exactly what's going on, and Schitt knows it.  I love it when a plan comes together.
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2020, 12:47:22 am »

Tell us about your own career, in millitary service & ;leadership, in civilian leadership?

People with military service see Vindman a lot closer to Benedict Arnold, than too Audey Murphy.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2020, 03:18:33 am »
Adam, who is Ed Buck?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2020, 01:53:12 pm »
I will NOT comply.