Author Topic: Illegal SW Border Crossings in March Are 67% Lower Than a Year Ago  (Read 791 times)

Offline libertybele

Good news!

Illegal SW Border Crossings in March Are 67% Lower Than a Year Ago

Continuing the recent downward trend, 33,937 people were apprehended or deemed inadmissible at the Southwest border in March, U.S. Customs and Border Protection announced on Thursday.

That's a whopping 67.28 percent decrease from the 103,731 people apprehended or deemed inadmissible in March 2019; and a 7.05 percent drop from the 36,514 people counted in February 2020..........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/illegal-sw-border-crossings-march-are-67-lower-year-ago
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Illegal SW Border Crossings in March Are 67% Lower Than a Year Ago
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 04:46:35 pm »
Good news!

Illegal SW Border Crossings in March Are 67% Lower Than a Year Ago

Continuing the recent downward trend, 33,937 people were apprehended or deemed inadmissible at the Southwest border in March, U.S. Customs and Border Protection announced on Thursday.

That's a whopping 67.28 percent decrease from the 103,731 people apprehended or deemed inadmissible in March 2019; and a 7.05 percent drop from the 36,514 people counted in February 2020..........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/illegal-sw-border-crossings-march-are-67-lower-year-ago

When the COVID-19 numbers start flipping between the countries, watch the surge be so bad, we'll need an armed border.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 04:47:54 pm »
When the COVID-19 numbers start flipping between the countries, watch the surge be so bad, we'll need an armed border.

Well, IMHO we've needed an armed border decades ago.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 04:50:09 pm »
Well, IMHO we've needed an armed border decades ago.

No argument there, but this time it will be hacking zombies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 03:35:31 am »
Bump 22chief

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2020, 08:18:53 pm »
Great job Mr President.  Making the health care system a hellscape, and closing all the jobs, stopped the Mexicans from immigrating. 
Turns out it's cheaper to starve and die in Mexico.  :patriot:
Promises kept.

Everything I wrote above is brain-dead stupid, but not as stupid as comparing Illegal SW Border Crossings in March from a Year Ago.  Posting it to a political forum, and bumping it.

JMHO

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well last year was unprecedented numbers.  Caravans of them.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.