Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Who Will Be Slow Joe's Running Mate??

(1/15) > >>

libertybele:
Now that Bernie is out (and I think we all new he didn't stand a chance), the DEMS will be picking their VP, who IMHO, is their only long shot, other than corruption, at winning.

So ... I'm thinking Michael Obama.

Applewood:
I thought he promised to pick a woman running mate.  So if that's true, we can rule out Betty and Cuomo. 

On the other hand, I suspect he will be told who to pick.  Not so sure this is Biden's choice. 

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Applewood on April 09, 2020, 04:00:38 pm ---I thought he promised to pick a woman running mate.  So if that's true, we can rule out Betty and Cuomo. 

On the other hand, I suspect he will be told who to pick.  Not so sure this is Biden's choice.

--- End quote ---

I believe you are correct; his running mate will be picked for him.

jafo2010:
His running mate will be a black female.

He is signaling Harris right now, but I do not think it will be her.  She turns off too many people.

It will be Stacey Abrams or a black female from a red or purple state.  He needs the person to help carry their state.  He has California already, so it will not be Harris.  Rep Val Demings, FL is another person I am certain he is taking a look at for VP.

They know they are losing the black vote.  Trump had 8% in 2016, and polls ranging from 16 to 35% support for Trump in the black demographic would be catastrophic for the Democommies.  It will be a black female VP.

My bet, Rep Demings, FL.  She might just help him win Florida.

truth_seeker:
It won't even be Biden.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version