0 (0%)
Beto -He'll draw the youth and other morons just like him
2 (7.7%)
Cuomo -- Biden doesn't want him running for Prez
4 (15.4%)
Other
18 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Who Will Be Slow Joe's Running Mate??  (Read 5810 times)

Offline libertybele

Who Will Be Slow Joe's Running Mate??
« on: April 08, 2020, 09:58:50 pm »
Now that Bernie is out (and I think we all new he didn't stand a chance), the DEMS will be picking their VP, who IMHO, is their only long shot, other than corruption, at winning.

So ... I'm thinking Michael Obama.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Re: Who Will Be Slow Joe's Running Mate??
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 04:00:38 pm »
I thought he promised to pick a woman running mate.  So if that's true, we can rule out Betty and Cuomo. 

On the other hand, I suspect he will be told who to pick.  Not so sure this is Biden's choice. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 12:38:13 am »
I thought he promised to pick a woman running mate.  So if that's true, we can rule out Betty and Cuomo. 

On the other hand, I suspect he will be told who to pick.  Not so sure this is Biden's choice.

I believe you are correct; his running mate will be picked for him.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 12:56:59 am »
His running mate will be a black female.

He is signaling Harris right now, but I do not think it will be her.  She turns off too many people.

It will be Stacey Abrams or a black female from a red or purple state.  He needs the person to help carry their state.  He has California already, so it will not be Harris.  Rep Val Demings, FL is another person I am certain he is taking a look at for VP.

They know they are losing the black vote.  Trump had 8% in 2016, and polls ranging from 16 to 35% support for Trump in the black demographic would be catastrophic for the Democommies.  It will be a black female VP.

My bet, Rep Demings, FL.  She might just help him win Florida.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 12:57:57 am by jafo2010 »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 01:39:42 am »
It won't even be Biden.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2020, 08:25:24 pm »
   Great Poll @libertybele Thanks for starting it. 
   This is the only Category I have left here and just found this. 
   I should pay more attention.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2020, 08:32:44 pm »
You know Old Sniffy is going to pick a woman.

And her shampoo.
The Republic is lost.

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2020, 08:47:16 pm »
   It'll be a Woman, I agree @Free Vulcan  probably Kameltoe, he may need to shore up the Black Vote and Abrams is to far out there.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 08:48:08 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2020, 09:19:54 pm »
@corbe
You forgot to add, he will not be the candidate.
It would be better to ask, Who will be Cuomo's VP.
Biden will not be the Democrat candidate.
Don't know who will replace him, but it will NOT be Biden.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2020, 09:29:29 pm »
@corbe
You forgot to add, he will not be the candidate.
It would be better to ask, Who will be Cuomo's VP.
Biden will not be the Democrat candidate.
Don't know who will replace him, but it will NOT be Biden.

Who wouldathunk Tiger could win the 2019 Masters?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2020, 10:57:35 pm »
I believe you are correct; his running mate will be picked for him.

Just like his nose.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2020, 11:01:23 pm »
Nothing to vote for...there's no weed option....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2020, 11:04:37 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2020, 11:06:26 pm »
   Who wouldathunk Tiger could win the 2019 Masters?
Nike paid Molinari to tank.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2020, 11:10:08 pm »
   I, among others, appreciate @libertybele taking the initiative to start this Poll, we always have lot of fun in here.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2020, 11:23:03 pm »
   I, among others, appreciate @libertybele taking the initiative to start this Poll, we always have lot of fun in here.

Just wait until she finds out guests can post here!   888bravo
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2020, 11:34:48 pm »

...but, but, officer, I didn't mean any harm ...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2020, 11:35:22 pm »
Just wait until she finds out guests can post here!   888bravo

.ahh... but I did know  :yowsa:

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2020, 11:55:16 pm »
   It'll be a Woman, I agree @Free Vulcan  probably Kameltoe, he may need to shore up the Black Vote and Abrams is to far out there.

Trump will bring out the black vote.
If Kamala is chosen for Biden, the Dem powerbrokers would be doing the GOP a favor. Kamala hasn't played well on the national stage. She comes across as contrived, conniving, phony. Being from California she brings nothing to the ticket--and I'm not sure how her choice of husband will play with black men.

The choice should be that curvy governor from Michigan. She is American Woman 2020. Relatable in so many ways--blended family, definitely not a size 6, working mom, survivor of sexual assault, accomplished.

The GOP has no answer for her, not on a Trump/Pence ticket anyway.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2020, 12:03:27 am »
Trump will bring out the black vote.
If Kamala is chosen for Biden, the Dem powerbrokers would be doing the GOP a favor. Kamala hasn't played well on the national stage. She comes across as contrived, conniving, phony. Being from California she brings nothing to the ticket--and I'm not sure how her choice of husband will play with black men.

The choice should be that curvy governor from Michigan. She is American Woman 2020. Relatable in so many ways--blended family, definitely not a size 6, working mom, survivor of sexual assault, accomplished.

The GOP has no answer for her, not on a Trump/Pence ticket anyway.

She's a Nazi.  She was one of only two Governors to prohibit Doctors in her state from prescribing HCQ and Z-Paks to treat the dreaded disease.
I will NOT comply.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2020, 12:22:42 am »
She's a Nazi.  She was one of only two Governors to prohibit Doctors in her state from prescribing HCQ and Z-Paks to treat the dreaded disease.

True or not, she has couched that action as to prevent hoarding ("so that it doesn't become the next toilet paper"). Michigan hospitals are using these drugs for Covid and have been doing so since March.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/03/31/metro-hospitals-share-load-treatments-outbreak-strains-resources/5088018002/
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2020, 12:27:35 am »
True or not, she has couched that action as to prevent hoarding ("so that it doesn't become the next toilet paper"). Michigan hospitals are using these drugs for Covid and have been doing so since March.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/03/31/metro-hospitals-share-load-treatments-outbreak-strains-resources/5088018002/

So did Sisolak, Governor of Nevada.  Total bullshit, from top to bottom.  She could be classified as "Hates Trump so much he could suggest a cure for cancer and she'd be against it."
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2020, 04:27:45 pm »
It will not be the idiot governor of Michigan.  Her and the governor of Nevada made the kiss of death decision to prohibit Hydroxy, something they had no business doing.  That is a career ender.

Frankly, who would want to partner up with the guy that bested Cornpop?  That is also the kiss of death in my opinion.

But in the end, I anticipate something happening to Sleepy Joe that has HRC emerging from the convention.  For the candidate that has limited stamina, one more piece of evidence of what could be done to make it easier for her, the delay in the convention.  Her ARROGANCE is such that she thinks she can win with a two month campaign.

The big question Trump and team should be asking is what is up the Clinton sleeve as INSURANCE to make a two month campaign successful?  Rest assured, they have something.  Of course, perhaps maybe they think the virus is enough.  This shutdown is very destructive.  The majority of Americans cannot weather a $400 repair on their car, to lose 3-6 months of income is huge.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2020, 05:24:59 pm »
Michael Obama?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2020, 05:26:07 pm »
It won't even be Biden.

I'm with you t_s.  I just can't see it.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck