Author Topic: How to celebrate National Beer Day in quarantine (April 7th)  (Read 464 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
How to celebrate National Beer Day in quarantine (April 7th)
« on: April 07, 2020, 05:00:09 pm »
The city in the article is Phoenix but it could be anywhere, this is "National Beer Day", I am going to move this over to the General forum though.

How to celebrate National Beer Day in quarantine

Here are the local breweries offering takeout and delivery so you can celebrate National Beer Day at home.
Author: 12 News   April 7, 2020

PHOENIX — Day in and day out, we're all constantly bombarded with the stresses of the COVID-19 pandemic, so it's more important than ever to find excuses to unwind.

April 7 is just such an occasion: National Beer Day. It commemorates the end of Prohibition, specifically, when the Cullen-Harrison Act was signed into law in 1933. It allowed the sale of low-alcohol beer and wines.

Obviously, you can't celebrate by going out for a drink, but since the state relaxed its guidance on alcohol sales to allow more takeout options, several local breweries are offering delivery.

Read more at:  https://www.12news.com/article/life/how-to-celebrate-national-beer-day-in-quarantine/75-d7a281c7-c252-4b0d-806f-f7e10b60a762

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: How to celebrate National Beer Day in quarantine (April 7th)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 07:19:08 pm »
I keep the Castle Bar stocked for such emergencies.  The Bar has a Kegerator, so I'll be celebrating National Beer Day with a draft tankard at the Bar in my living room.

Cheers!   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: