Author Topic: Trump Asks Reporter If She’s Working For Chinese Government After Pro-Beijing Questions  (Read 387 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/06/trump-china-phoenix-tv-reporter-hong-kong/

President Donald Trump pressed a reporter on Monday about whether she was working for the Chinese government after she asked a question about medical supplies that Beijing has provided the United States.

The reporter, who said she was with Phoenix TV, a Hong Kong-based outlet sympathetic to Beijing, began her question by noting that the Chinese government and companies like Huawei and Alibaba have donated medical supplies and equipment to the U.S. to handle coronavirus pandemic.

“It’s a statement more than a question,” Trump said after the reporter finished listing off the aid.

More Presidential enemy spotting at link

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoafmpdtVkg

She looks Chinese to me too Mr President.

Offline dancer

Disingenuous.  They cut off her opener.  I watched it.  Her attitude was quite plain to see.  More Fake News.

Disingenuous.  They cut off her opener.  I watched it.  Her attitude was quite plain to see.  More Fake News.
Great optics for Trump. /sarc

Offline dancer

Great optics for Trump. /sarc
Which exactly why they omitted her "lecture."  She was trying to set him up.  In this clip, she looks like the poor little victim of that rude orange brute.

Frankly, I don't know how he does it.  I would have closed the press conferences the first day and just issued statements.  They are so rude and disrespectful.  I don't blame him for coming to the end of his rope.  This has been going on virtually all of his tenure.  In this case subject, since January.  First he was a racist for stopping Chinese flights.  From there it was daily multiple "we got him now" nonsense setup questions.  They are prolonging our agony and safety, not to mention our paychecks. 

Which exactly why they omitted her "lecture."  She was trying to set him up.  In this clip, she looks like the poor little victim of that rude orange brute.

Frankly, I don't know how he does it.  I would have closed the press conferences the first day and just issued statements.  They are so rude and disrespectful.  I don't blame him for coming to the end of his rope.  This has been going on virtually all of his tenure.  In this case subject, since January.  First he was a racist for stopping Chinese flights.  From there it was daily multiple "we got him now" nonsense setup questions.  They are prolonging our agony and safety, not to mention our paychecks.

The media does not have the power to extend or delay the actions of the President and the unanimous Congress.