Author Topic: Susan Rice: Trump's lack of coronavirus leadership 'has cost tens of thousands of American lives'  (Read 532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice: Trump's lack of coronavirus leadership 'has cost tens of thousands of American lives'
by Dominick Mastrangelo
 | April 06, 2020 05:30 PM

Former national security adviser Susan Rice said President Trump's "incompetence" has cost thousands of lives on account of the coronavirus.

“Even I am not prepared to say that, and maybe I should, but it’s just inconceivable to me to have to state a proposition that the president of the United States is willfully trying to kill Americans,” Rice told the Washington Post's Jonothan Capehart during a recent edition of his podcast. "I don’t want to say that. I don’t want to believe that. But I do think he’s playing politics."

According to the Obama-era official, Trump has shown a lack of leadership during a time of national crisis.

"He’s been profoundly dishonest about the nature of the threat to the American people by downplaying it, by dismissing it, by comparing it to the flu. … He has misled the American people to such an extent that lives have been lost in the process,” she said. "Whether that’s because he didn’t care or he was trying to downplay the problem and buoy his electoral prospects mistakenly or whether it was to buck up the markets or because he doesn’t care, I don’t know what it was."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/susan-rice-trumps-lack-of-coronavirus-leadership-has-cost-tens-of-thousands-of-american-lives
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Is it just me? It sounds like when words come out of her mouth she is talking out of her ass.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Hoodat

Susan Rice calling someone "dishonest"?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Some polls I understand, show 60% approval for Trump's handling of this crisis.

This reports such.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/26/inside-the-beltway-trump-trounces-the-media-in-pub/

Difficult situation undeniably.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Has cost, past tense, tens of thousands of American lives? Have I not been paying attention or did she just pull a number out of her anus and no one bothered to question it because Orange Man Bad?

Offline PeteS in CA

Has cost, past tense, tens of thousands of American lives? Have I not been paying attention or did she just pull a number out of her anus and no one bothered to question it because Orange Man Bad?

"Tens of thousands of American lives" ... 30,000 ventilators ... I think you have the source correct.

Same false Trump has done nothing narrative-squawk, different parrots.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jpsb

Susan Rice is a know liar, she has zero credibility

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Have we passed 10K yet?
DO those numbers include people who died with the virus, but not from the virus?

I have looked at the IHME projections https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections, but those for just my State have been 10X the actual number of fatalities, and continue to be ridiculously high. They are projections and not facts.

As for "tens of thousands" dead, that just hasn't happened yet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Susan Rice is a know liar, she has zero credibility

Benghazi
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

OK, Suzie Q. What else can the government do. I want to see your plan.

I hate that I feel this way, but I hate these people. And the media.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Former national security adviser Susan Rice said President Trump's "incompetence" has cost thousands of lives on account of the coronavirus.

Now do Obama and H1N1
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!