Author Topic: Kudlow: White House eyeing war bonds to pay for federal coronavirus response  (Read 376 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kudlow: White House eyeing war bonds to pay for federal coronavirus response
by Jay Heflin
 | April 06, 2020 12:48 PM

White House National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow said Monday that the administration is looking at war-type Treasury bonds to finance measures to combat the coronavirus.

“As far as I’m concerned, I think it’s a great idea,” he told CNBC, adding that “this is a time, it seems to me, to sell bonds and raise money for the war effort — in this case, the pandemic effort.”

Kudlow said the bonds would be long term and would be an effort to “keep families and individuals and business afloat. … This would be a long-term investment into the future of American health, safety, and the economy.”

Kudlow said he would take the idea of war-type coronavirus bonds to the president.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kudlow-white-house-eyeing-war-bonds-to-pay-for-federal-coronavirus-response
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

We're all going to pay for it with devalued dollars.

Everyone who has saved with cash in the bank will be paying the most.