Author Topic: Joe Biden Gives Completely Incoherent Response to How Wuhan Coronavirus Will Affect Election  (Read 668 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Gives Completely Incoherent Response to How Wuhan Coronavirus Will Affect Election

Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Apr 06, 2020 8:30 AM

Former Vice President Joe Biden touched on how the coronavirus will affect primaries and possibly the Democratic National Convention during an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on Sunday, but at some points his response was unintelligible.

Asked his thoughts on whether a convention would be possible at all, even in August, Biden said we will need to see where things stand at that point, acknowledging that it may not be possible to put thousands of people together for a traditional convention.

“What we do between now and then is going to dictate a lot of that as well. But my point is that I think you just got to follow the science. Listen to the experts. Listen to the Faucis of the world. And if that's the case, it's the case,” he said.

“But we cannot let this -- we’ve never allowed any crisis from a Civil War straight through to a pandemic in ‘17, all the way around, in ’16, we have never, never let our democracy take second fiddle, we can both have a democracy and elections and at the same time protect the public health,” he continued.

more w/video
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/04/06/biden-attempts-to-explain-his-proposed-coronavirus-response-n2566397
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
He actually seems to be getting worse each week...

Offline mountaineer

Dizzle noggin the thing with the what you call, right? And that's why the other thing, you know, hey, c'mon man! I'll fight you right here and now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dancer

Dizzle noggin the thing with the what you call, right? And that's why the other thing, you know, hey, c'mon man! I'll fight you right here and now.
Behave yourself, Corn Pop!   :silly:

Offline dancer

It's rather sad that they are putting him through this.  I'm no fan of crooked Joe, but this is just blatant cruelty.  The man needs to be taken care of, not put on display.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He has a medical issue which is undisclosed.
I think the pressure of the campaign (even though it seems to be suspended for now) is exacerbating his condition.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I wish his family would step in and get him help. But it would seem that Mrs. Corn Pop wants to be First Lady real bad.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What is 'second fiddle'?
Second fiddle is more important than 'first fiddle'.
Second fiddle is the carrier. Second fiddle is what makes the whole gig.
Anyone can go up a play a tune. Second fiddle is what makes it POP!
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

I wish his family would step in and get him help. But it would seem that Mrs. Corn Pop wants to be First Lady real bad.
For one of the videos, Mrs. Cornpop was sitting right beside him. She said something, then Joe - looking utterly befuddled - asked her, "Am I supposed to talk now?"

It was pathetic. Any of us who have had a family member with some form of dementia can see the signs.

rangerrebew

YIKES! Watch and Listen as Joe Biden Struggles To Speak This Week On The 2020 Election

by DCWhispers | Apr 6, 2020 | DC Whispers
It used to be a running joke for many years about how Joe Biden tended to mangle the English language from time to time.
It’s no longer funny as whatever cognitive decline he’s facing has clearly become much-much worse in recent months.
This is an unedited video from comments made by a (older than his years) nearly 80-year-old man running for president. More and more are wondering if he regularly forget what year it is.
This is sad…

Joe Biden: “We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.” pic.twitter.com/Ymz8JtQvjH

— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) April 6, 2020

https://dcwhispers.com/yikes-watch-and-listen-as-joe-biden-struggles-to-speak-this-week-on-the-2020-election/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
YIKES! Watch and Listen as Joe Biden Struggles To Speak This Week On The 2020 Election

by DCWhispers | Apr 6, 2020 | DC Whispers
It used to be a running joke for many years about how Joe Biden tended to mangle the English language from time to time.
It’s no longer funny as whatever cognitive decline he’s facing has clearly become much-much worse in recent months.
This is an unedited video from comments made by a (older than his years) nearly 80-year-old man running for president. More and more are wondering if he regularly forget what year it is.
This is sad…

Joe Biden: “We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.” pic.twitter.com/Ymz8JtQvjH

I am beginning to feel bad about making so much light of Biden's follies.  Dementia is a sad thing
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I am beginning to feel bad about making so much light of Biden's follies.  Dementia is a sad thing

For them to keep trotting him out like a trick pony is worse.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What is up with his eyes?
Like most (every) politician he has had plastic surgery, to look younger than 100 years old.
But still, what did they do to his eyes. He looks Chinese.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

“But we cannot let this -- we’ve never allowed any crisis from a Civil War straight through to a pandemic in ‘17, all the way around, in ’16, we have never, never let our democracy take second fiddle, we can both have a democracy and elections and at the same time protect the public health,”

A lot of people are asking if this confused babbling muttonhead is qualified to replace the current one.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I predict he will name Cuomo as his veep and, if elected, will step down during his first year in office.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline mountaineer

I predict he will name Cuomo as his veep and, if elected, will step down during his first year in office.
Good thing he will have forgotten his vow to have a female running mate.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It's a million billion dollars.

Offline dfwgator