Author Topic: Immunity for Younger Women  (Read 551 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Immunity for Younger Women
« on: April 05, 2020, 05:36:48 pm »
Science has discovered that older men have conferred immunity from the Panic Virus by sharing their most precious DNA with younger attractive women.  Yes, just have sex with an older man and you need not worry about Covid.

For an appointment, leave your name, age, and measurements at:  (213) 555-SEXY.  I'll get to you when I recover from the last treatment. I'm here to help.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline mortarman

Re: Immunity for Younger Women
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 05:59:33 am »
I too, can help with that project, seein' as how I have time on my hands.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Immunity for Younger Women
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 02:02:24 pm »
I too, can help with that project, seein' as how I have time on my hands.

:pop41:

How few thoughtful givers such as you and I there are in this world.   We're here to help.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist