Author Topic: Have We Laid This Global Warming Scam to Rest?  (Read 1019 times)

Offline IBDaMann

• Global Warming-Religion of Scientific Illiteracy
    • Politiplex - the Reference Site
Have We Laid This Global Warming Scam to Rest?
« on: April 04, 2020, 11:35:11 pm »
Hey, I'm new on this board and I just want to get a feel for the posting climate.  There aren't any holdover gullibles still worshiping Global Warming on this site are there?  I mean we can pretty much nail the coffin shut on that one, right?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Have We Laid This Global Warming Scam to Rest?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 11:47:16 pm »
Welcome aboard!  Man-made global was, is, always has been a gigantic scam.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 11:57:40 pm »
   Welcome to TBR @IBDaMann I don't believe anyone here believes in that particular Conspiracy though we have many ongoing here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 12:08:20 am »
It has simply morphed into Global Climate Change.

And is the same, everything faked to demand submission to globalists.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 12:29:07 am »
Hey, I'm new on this board and I just want to get a feel for the posting climate.  There aren't any holdover gullibles still worshiping Global Warming on this site are there?  I mean we can pretty much nail the coffin shut on that one, right?
That scam was stillborn, as far as I am concerned. (I'm a geologist).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 12:55:11 am »
I think believers are largely divided per generational lines, yes, I think the majority of under 30 say, believe it is going on. Climate change occurs, yes, and that is always going on.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2020, 12:58:35 am »
   Welcome to TBR @IBDaMann I don't believe anyone here believes in that particular Conspiracy though we have many ongoing here.

Agreed...global warming and climate change definitely isn't one of them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2020, 02:30:08 am »
Anybody who believes plant food is a danger to the planet hasn't thought through the issue.

BTW, for anyone who doesn't know carbon dioxide is plant food.

Also, I think the people who believe accurate models can be created easily only need to look at the mess the modelers have made with the Wuhan Virus pandemic.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2020, 02:36:29 am »
Anybody who believes plant food is a danger to the planet hasn't thought through the issue.

Also, I think the people who believe accurate models can be created easily only need to look at the mess the modelers have made with the Wuhan Virus pandemic.
Yeah, but with a computer you can make such pretty charts an stuff.... :silly:

Last really great model I had was a Monogram kit TBF Avenger with the folding wings...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2020, 02:48:03 am »
----------------------------------
Hmm...........depends on whether you're seeking Mother Jones or Mother Nature?????

Offline IBDaMann

• Global Warming-Religion of Scientific Illiteracy
    • Politiplex - the Reference Site
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2020, 04:59:21 am »
Climate change occurs, yes, and that is always going on.
Could you explain what you mean by this?  Thanks.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2020, 05:41:34 am »

Environmental Professional for 40 years, and  can give you rest assurance that  Climate Change is an Enviro-whacko manufactured scam, with an intent for 3rd world wealth re-distribution. 

Follow the money, follow the lies, follow the data falsification.  It's all there.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2020, 05:51:05 am »
Could you explain what you mean by this?  Thanks.
The climate has been changing since the earth was formed, never completely steady for any great length of time in the past alleged 4.6 Billion years. There are cycles indicated by data which span some 640,000 years indicating that these cooling and warming cycles are grossly repeated, all without input or significant contribution from human activity.

Yep, the climate changes, but no, humans don't control that, they are just along for the ride.
Geologist 42 years & counting.

C S Lewis

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2020, 01:21:29 pm »
@Smokin Joe:

I wish more people thought the way you do.  I am so tired of hearing about how humans are responsible for adding to the destruction of the planet.  It is sad how some people buy into the hype and refuse to accept that the climate on the earth has been changing for millennia and will continue to do so.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2020, 01:32:53 pm »
The climate has been changing since the earth was formed, never completely steady for any great length of time in the past alleged 4.6 Billion years. There are cycles indicated by data which span some 640,000 years indicating that these cooling and warming cycles are grossly repeated, all without input or significant contribution from human activity.

Yep, the climate changes, but no, humans don't control that, they are just along for the ride.
Geologist 42 years & counting.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2020, 02:46:26 pm »
Climate change is a complete hoax.  It was a get richer scheme for Gore and Obama via the Cap and Trade legislation, which did not get through Congress with Democommie majorities in both houses of Congress.  Thank God!!

What this proves is that our youth have sh*t for brains.  Literally.  I have zero respect for our young.  Zero.  But again, the globalists have done well to dumb down our youth.

Offline bilo

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2020, 04:02:16 pm »
Yeah, but with a computer you can make such pretty charts an stuff.... :silly:

Last really great model I had was a Monogram kit TBF Avenger with the folding wings...

888high58888
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2020, 04:21:20 pm »

Same group of people who came up with the idea that cow farts and barbeque grills contribute to global warming.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.