Author Topic: 'It’s all very calculated': Team Biden 'feeling pressure' to put Andrew Cuomo on 2020 ticket  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'It’s all very calculated': Team Biden 'feeling pressure' to put Andrew Cuomo on 2020 ticket
by John Gage
 | April 04, 2020 10:06 AM

Some of Joe Biden's top fundraisers said they are feeling pressure from Gov. Andrew Cuomo's team to include him on the 2020 ticket following his rise in the national profile during the coronavirus pandemic.

One former senior staffer for the New York governor told the New York Post on Saturday that Cuomo was "definitely" angling for a national slot. "If given the opportunity, there is no question in my mind he would want to go for that," the former staffer said. "This is the Cuomo playbook. Keep out there, publicly deny, work behind the scenes."

A New York Democratic operative said some people in Biden's orbit had said they were feeling the heat from Cuomo's team. "Biden bundlers have told me that they are feeling pressure from Cuomo’s orbit to, at the very least, have the vice president bring him up in complimentary ways regarding his handling of the crisis," said the source who keeps in touch with some of Biden's top donors.

The source added that the Cuomo people were trying to "generate a positive whisper campaign" to nab the governor a potential slot on Biden's 2020 ticket.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/its-all-very-calculated-team-biden-feeling-pressure-to-put-andrew-cuomo-on-2020-ticket
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
VEWWY interesting!

So,Mini-Mario's team think he is smart enough to be Slow Joe's assistant?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 12:36:35 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I predicted this here at least a week ago...