Author Topic: Biden and Trump working on details for coronavirus call  (Read 307 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden and Trump working on details for coronavirus call
« on: April 03, 2020, 09:26:19 pm »
 Biden and Trump working on details for coronavirus call

By Brandon G. Jones   On Apr 3, 2020

Staffers for Joe Biden are performing to organize a connect with concerning the former vice president and President Trump around the coronavirus disaster, according to reports.

Biden told reporters of the exertion to hook up in excess of the cellphone with Trump late Thursday throughout a virtual fundraiser, Axios reviews.

“Yesterday, the Trump administration prompt I ought to get in touch with the president to offer you my support,” Biden explained with a chuckle. “Well, I’m joyful to hear he’ll get my contact my team’s working with him with established it up.”

No timeframe for the get in touch with was available, in accordance to the report.

Trump, in the meantime, stated for the duration of a White House press briefing Wednesday that he’d “love” to chat to Biden about the developing coronavirus outbreak.

“I usually discovered him to be a good male,” Trump told reporters. “I really don’t know him quite nicely, frankly, but I assume he’s probably a great guy … If he’d like to contact, I would absolutely get his get in touch with.”

Trump also referred to Biden as “Sleepy Joe” through the briefing. Previously Wednesday, Biden’s marketing campaign offered to link with Trump soon after presidential adviser Kellyanne Conway requested why Biden doesn’t “call the White House” to supply his support.

https://abc14news.com/2020/04/03/biden-and-trump-working-on-details-for-coronavirus-call/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Biden and Trump working on details for coronavirus call
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 09:30:27 pm »
 *****rollingeyes*****

Who talks like that?  He is a good male?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 09:30:55 pm »
....looks like things take a little longer for Sleepy Joe.  Obviously he doesn't have any connection to the President, otherwise, logic would tell me, all he has to do is pick up his cell phone and place the call.  :pop41:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 12:50:49 am »
BRRRRRNNNNG !!!!

Hello, Mr. President.

Hello, Joe.

I just wanted to call and offer my assistance to your administration.

Thank you, Joe. We'll let you know. But have to go now, I'm busy.

click...