Author Topic: John Durham investigation intensifies focus on John Brennan  (Read 497 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Durham investigation intensifies focus on John Brennan
« on: April 03, 2020, 06:19:15 pm »
John Durham investigation intensifies focus on John Brennan
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | April 03, 2020 01:56 PM

U.S. Attorney John Durham’s review of the Russia investigation is putting increased scrutiny on former CIA Director John Brennan, searching for any undue influence he may have had during 2017’s intelligence community assessment of Russian interference.

Durham, selected by Attorney General William Barr last year to lead this inquiry, drove to Washington, D.C., in March to ensure the investigation stayed on track during the coronavirus outbreak. The top Connecticut federal prosecutor is looking into highly sensitive issues, including whether Brennan took politicized actions to pressure the rest of the intelligence community to match his conclusions about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s motivations, according to sources cited by the Wall Street Journal.

Officials said Durham has been interviewing CIA officials this year, zeroing in on those at the National Intelligence Council, a center within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence which oversaw the collaboration between the CIA, FBI, and National Security Agency in putting together the 2017 assessment, and looking at how the work product was finalized.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-durham-investigation-intensifies-focus-on-john-brennan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: John Durham investigation intensifies focus on John Brennan
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 07:01:17 pm »
Awww...cut the crap!   "Intensifies" my ass!

It's 20-goddamned-20!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: John Durham investigation intensifies focus on John Brennan
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 08:10:32 pm »
Awww...cut the crap!   "Intensifies" my ass!

It's 20-goddamned-20!
This is the only kind of intensified focus on Brennan I want to see!