Author Topic: ‘Wrong In Every Way’: Trump Sends Vicious Letter To Chuck Schumer Over Coronavirus Response  (Read 469 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Anders Hagstrom
White House Correspondent
April 02, 2020 6:47 PM ET
Font Size:

President Donald Trump sent a vicious letter to Democratic New York Sen. Chuck Schumer on Thursday, calling him “missing in action” in the fight against the coronavirus.

Trump’s letter came in response to Schumer’s own claims that Trump has mishandled the COVID-19 pandemic. The spat comes as Congress mulls passing a fourth stimulus package.

“If you spent less time on your ridiculous impeachment hoax, which went haplessly on forever and ended up going nowhere (except increasing my poll numbers), and instead focused on the people on New York, then New York would not have been so completely unprepared for the ‘invisible enemy,'” Trump wrote. “No wonder AOC and others are thinking about running against you in the primary. If they did, they would likely win.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/02/trump-schumer-letter-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Prior to Schumer's letter:  (Count how many things the Schumck got wrong)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I'm so sick and tired of hearing how "tough" New Yorkers are .... they seem an overwhelmingly whiny lot to me.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hey, Chuck ... here's who were behind the eight ball ...

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
 A 70 year old man acting in this fashion is pathetic.
 Schumer ought to be ashamed of himself.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
‘Wrong In Every Way’: Trump Sends Vicious Letter To Chuck Schumer Over Coronavirus Response...

Refreshingly vicious...!
Bravo...!

Offline dancer

‘Wrong In Every Way’: Trump Sends Vicious Letter To Chuck Schumer Over Coronavirus Response...

Refreshingly vicious...!
Bravo...!
I love that this President takes no crap from these seditious traitors.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I really do not think it is worth the effort to say anything to Schumer the Smuck.