Author Topic: Biden Gives Most Unintelligible Answer We’ve Ever Heard, Tops All His Previous COVID Gaffes  (Read 507 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Gives Most Unintelligible Answer We’ve Ever Heard, Tops All His Previous COVID Gaffes
Christine Favocci, The Western Journal By Christine Favocci, The Western Journal
Published April 2, 2020 at 8:04am

If you’ve spent any time on social media, you’ve probably seen one of those threads that encourages the reader to use predictive text to complete a sentence and post the funny results.

Predictive text is a form of artificial intelligence that your device uses to suggest what word you might want to use next based on the phrases and words you commonly use. You may see that option as you’re composing a text or social media post from your iPhone, for instance.

Repeatedly selecting the predictive text produces funny and often nonsensical sentences full of familiar words that don’t make too much sense when strung together.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/biden-gives-unintelligible-answer-ever-heard-tops-previous-covid-gaffes

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Gives Most Unintelligible Answer We’ve Ever Heard, Tops All His Previous COVID Gaffes
 By Christine Favocci, The Western Journal
Published April 2, 2020 at 8:04am

If you’ve spent any time on social media, you’ve probably seen one of those threads that encourages the reader to use predictive text to complete a sentence and post the funny results.

Predictive text is a form of artificial intelligence that your device uses to suggest what word you might want to use next based on the phrases and words you commonly use. You may see that option as you’re composing a text or social media post from your iPhone, for instance.

Repeatedly selecting the predictive text produces funny and often nonsensical sentences full of familiar words that don’t make too much sense when strung together.

I’m beginning to think that may be what is currently happening in former Vice President Joe Biden’s head.

Speaking to MSNBC’s Yasmin Vossoughian Monday, the 2020 presidential hopeful was asked what he would say to Americans who are “terrified” by the coronavirus outbreak.

more w/video
https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/biden-gives-unintelligible-answer-ever-heard-tops-previous-covid-gaffes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm coming to the opinion that one of the reasons The Bern hasn't yet folded is he thinks Biden will be unable to hold things together until at least after the Dem convention. IOW, he thinks it possible that Biden will collapse into unintelligibility and he, The Bern will be the Dems' rainbow knight. :pop41:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm thinkin' that perhaps Bernie the commie is hangin' on to his chips so that he can hand them over to someone like Cuomo, who will offer him the vice presidential slot in return.

Great job for someone as lazy as Sanders.
He can do nothing as long as he wants for a good salary.
In fact, if it was Cuomo, I'm sure lil' Andy would PREFER that Bernie keep outta sight...

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
He is painful to listen to.  I can't imagine many in the USA wanting this buffoon as POTUS.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We need to act! And act now!
We must find a solution to this thing!
We need to provide health workers what they need.
We must do this now, fast!

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline MOD8

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Is this one of those the stupid it berns things?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is this one of those the stupid it berns things?
This is as close as I can get for ya