Author Topic: 'More coronavirus cases than anywhere in the world': Biden criticism of Trump ignores Chinese concea  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'More coronavirus cases than anywhere in the world': Biden criticism of Trump ignores Chinese concealment
by Emily Larsen
 | April 02, 2020 01:40 PM

Joe Biden ignored suspicions that China concealed the true extent of the coronavirus outbreak when he criticized President Trump by pointing out that the United States has the highest number of reported cases of the virus.

"Donald Trump is not responsible for the coronavirus, but he is responsible for failing to prepare our nation — for the months during which he continually neglected dire warnings from experts and downplayed the threat to us and for the erratic and unacceptably slow federal response that has tragically lagged behind other countries," Biden said in a statement on Thursday following news of a record 6.6 million jobless claims last week.

The former vice president, 77, continued: "Now, we have more coronavirus cases than anywhere in the world, and that is dealing body blows to our economy and to the welfare and well-being of millions upon millions of Americans."

The number of reported coronavirus cases, while widely referenced, is not an end-all-be-all measure of the impact or spread of the pandemic.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/more-coronavirus-cases-than-anywhere-in-the-world-biden-criticism-of-trump-ignores-chinese-concealment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A long time physician friend of mine responded to my tweet about my daughter's hospital thusly:

"Hospitals are on lockdown. No elective cases and trying to keep patients out at all costs. Why you say?  Well, the fact is that when the first COVID 19 patients show up the hospital ventilation systems are likely to be contaminated."

Wonder if that might have anything to do with what is going on in Italy, Spain, and N.Y. ?  Asking for a friend.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien