Author Topic: Trump launching Catholic coalition crucial to winning decisive Midwest battlegrounds  (Read 325 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump launching Catholic coalition crucial to winning decisive Midwest battlegrounds
by David M. Drucker
 | April 02, 2020 01:44 PM

President Trump is unveiling a coalition of Catholics who support his reelection bid, broadcasting the launch online weeks after the coronavirus pandemic forced his campaign to postpone a live event in Milwaukee.

Catholics for Trump is being introduced Thursday evening. The effort is a critical component of the president’s strategy to lock down Midwestern battlegrounds Michigan and Wisconsin, where Catholic voters are a crucial voting bloc. The necessity of doing a virtual event to launch the coalition is the latest example of how the coronavirus outbreak has altered the contours of the 2020 campaign.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/trump-launching-catholic-coalition-crucial-to-winning-decisive-midwest-battlegrounds
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

I see a frivolous lawsuit being filed by the Annie Laurie Gaylor an' her fellow Faux-Atheist 'splodey heads demanding he be immediately removed from office for colluding with the Vatican.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I see a frivolous lawsuit being filed by the Annie Laurie Gaylor an' her fellow Faux-Atheist 'splodey heads demanding he be immediately removed from office for colluding with the Vatican.

Like JFK?  :silly:

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis