Author Topic: Hannity and O'Reilly claim Biden's family concerned about candidate's mental health  (Read 2121 times)

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
Bashing Trump has gotten to be a team sport around here, apparently intended to drive people away from the site...

I agree, I’m sick of it.  I came here to discuss politics with fellow conservatives, not hear our President be constantly bashed for everything he does or says.  I say this as a person who had to be dragged kicking and screaming to vote for Trump. You don’t have to agree with everything he says or does, but if you have to hate on him daily you are only here to stir the pot and drive people away.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
:silly:

Are you bringing my family into this Mr Decency?

88finger point

I am not the one using filty sexually deviant imagery on this family site. You are.

You appear to be unable to control yourself within normal decency boundary lines.

I used "TDS" which is a very commonly used term on political forum sites, in the news, tv, etc.

You used "bottom" which is reference to deviant sex.

People don't expect that to be allowed on political forums.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am not the one using filty sexually deviant imagery on this family site. You are.

You appear to be unable to control yourself within normal decency boundary lines.

I used "TDS" which is a very commonly used term on political forum sites, in the news, tv, etc.

Where was the same outrage when your hero was caught on tape talking about the "Grabbing the P___", like it was a sporting event?  You didn't even blink.....

Oh....  Nevermind......  You got the market covered on the hypocricy card.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Thanx for the whine. cheers  :beer: and bottoms up.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
Why respond to their posts.

There are at least three posters on this thread that are going onto my ignore list. There is no sense in responding to them or even reading their posts. One is so clearly a liberal disrupter and the others can’t make one post without bashing the President.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Online Mod2

Personal attacks against other members violate forum rules. This thread is temporarily locked.