Author Topic: Hannity and O'Reilly claim Biden's family concerned about candidate's mental health  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

:beer:
@catfish1957

Why would you say such a damn-fool thing? The DNC would have Pence hiding under the desk in fear,trembling and crying.

We need Trump to destroy the DNC before it's safe for someone like Pence to be President.

You might want to clue in Ronna.

Ronna McDaniel @GOPChairwoman
·
18h
.@realDonaldTrump  doesn’t care if you’re a Democrat or a Republican.

He has shown he is willing to work with everyone, and that’s why you are seeing governors in both parties praise the administration’s efforts to beat this virus.

Offline Mesaclone

I have heard fighting a war on two fronts is difficult.

@Once-Ler

So Japan and Germany weren’t on two fronts?
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline corbe

Chill @240B there are no liberals here and it is an insult to call other Briefers that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

No president ever have to worry about more than one issue at the same time, dontcha know.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

No president ever have to worry about more than one issue at the same time, dontcha know.

President Trump will not destroy the DNC like he has destroyed the GOP, so he can just stop, and focus on the virus.

Offline Mesaclone

Chill @240B there are no liberals here and it is an insult to call other Briefers that.

So what’s the proper term for people who propagate/regurgitate liberal talking points in an effort to undermine our GOP President?
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline aligncare

So what’s the proper term for people who propagate/regurgitate liberal talking points in an effort to undermine our GOP President?

The proper term = any day that ends in “y”, like Thursday, for example.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
With all respect, I seriously doubt that no Liberals are on this site is true. And there is nothing wrong with that. Diversity of thought is what makes all the fun. But, when the reflex response to anything/everything is, 'Yes, but Trump is worse!' is childish and annoying. It is a cheap worthless argument that gets old very quickly.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

For want of more positive things in my Life right now, I refuse to get into a pizzing contest with either of you gentleman, for now anyways. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

But, when the reflex response to anything/everything is, 'Yes, but Trump is worse!' is childish and annoying.
Nobody has said "Trump is worse," on this thread and you've claimed it twice.  When both Biden and Trump are running for President comparisons are going to be made.  Does that make sense to you?  President Trump looks to have some mental problems just like Biden so the issue becomes a wash for me.

Offline bilo

So again.
On a thread about Biden's mental health, the only topic the Liberals/NeverTrumps want to discuss is Trump.
What Trump has said, and what Trump has done, with no mention of the topic Biden at all.
So it is basically impossible to have a discussion about Biden. Because any time Biden is brought up, the return responses are always about Trump. Maybe it is just me, but I find that very odd, and very telling.

TDS permeates these people's entire life and their entire train of thought. They cannot have a discussion about anything, anything at all, without invoking Trump somehow/some way, not matter how indirectly it relates to the topic at hand.

Glad it is them and not me. I would hate to live like that.

Why respond to their posts.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline aligncare

Why respond to their posts.

That’s right.

As for me, I’m practicing social distancing here with a few select folks. Good for the blood pressure.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have heard fighting a war on two fronts is difficult.

@Once-Ler

What would you know about that? You think the Bush Crime Family were great presidents,and they were nothing more than corrupt surrender monkeys.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

author=Once-Ler link=topic=396759.msg2182429#msg2182429 date=1585853767]
You might want to clue in Ronna.

@Once-Ler

About what?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Mesaclone

I'd tell ya,but don't want to get banned.

Offline skeeter

They just don't see that much wrong with the left. Not enough to get wee weed up about here, at least.

@Once-Ler

What would you know about that? You think the Bush Crime Family were great presidents,and they were nothing more than corrupt surrender monkeys.

Oh now you remember

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
They just don't see that much wrong with the left. Not enough to get wee weed up about here, at least.

This is so interesting.  I think of many of you as liberal too.  Only liberals would cheer on being fiscally irresponsible, and Trumps entire Presidency has been give liberals everything they want..  Liberals cheer on when a President puts communist China before his own country.  Like today.  We learn that in February when Trump didn't think we should be concerned about COVID19 he flew in tons of medical supplies to Wuhun China.  And its been such a bad problem for even health workers in America to get the PPE.

18 tons

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/verify/verify-the-us-did-send-18-tons-of-medical-supplies-to-china-in-early-february/283-b35dc31a-3183-4a81-ac6e-90ddc32a313d

How about cheering that half of the attendee's at Trump rallies are liberals.  Why wouldn't they be?  It turns out he likes to give free stuff and support liberal causes too.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 02:23:11 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@Applewood
against a President who is most certainly equally impaired. 

TDS is most certainly at play in your case.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

[message deleted  --Mod2]

That is a very filthy sexual inuendo.

@mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 11:08:22 am by Mod2 »

« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 11:08:41 am by Mod2 »

Offline truth_seeker

@truth_seeker You insult me and then cry like a girl when it comes back.   8888crybaby

I don't use deviant sexual FILTH. I don't cross lines of decency.
You did and that should NOT be allowed.

I seriously doubt your family would approve of your filthy attempts a humor, using homosexual imagery present in your mind it appears.

@mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty

« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 03:56:39 am by truth_seeker »

Offline mortarman

I'm concerned about his mental health.

Me too. Butt fear not. The Dis-Loyal Opposition already has the plan in place for this. An' by delaying the Convention by one month, they bought some extra time to make sure that the Pantsuit Assassin's nomination goes off without a hitch.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

I don't cross lines of decency.
You did and that should NOT be allowed.

:silly:

I seriously doubt your family would approve of your filthy attempts a humor, using homosexual imagery present in your mind it appears.

Are you bringing my family into this Mr Decency?

88finger point